Technology Administrative Assistant
Company: Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions (VWTS) is a worldwide
leader in water recovery, treatment, and reuse. We design, supply,
and service a range of water systems and monitoring equipment in
industries ranging from pharmaceutical to food and beverage
applications, and from microelectronics ultrapure water to
municipal water and industrial wastewater treatment. We are one of
the world's leading manufacturers of total organic carbon (TOC)
analyzers and corresponding certified reference materials. Our
ground-breaking endotoxin analyzer is the latest addition to our
expanding analytical instruments portfolio. We strive to provide
not only superior technology and design, but also outstanding
quality, service, and application support. Please click here to
learn more about our Analytical Instruments business.
As Technology Administrative Assistant you will provide support to
the Analytical Instruments technology teams in Boulder, CO. This
position performs a wide variety of support tasks including, but
not limited to internal/external procurement, product development
and sustaining support, and laboratory maintenance activities.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment and can quickly
learn different processes and workflows needed to support the
- Well organized with an attention to detail and excel at
handling multiple demands simultaneously.
- Excels at problem solving and strives to run issues to ground
to ensure they are appropriately resolved.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists technology team with procurement activities including
quoting, purchase requisitions, blank purchase orders, new vendor
setup, and material requisitions.
- Assists technology team in developing and maintaining project
and part documentation.
- Assists with accounts payable support and investigates and
resolves problems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assists in capital expense management activities including
capital expenditure project setup and managing asset
- Assists in lab maintenance activities including new chemical
approvals, chemical inventory, lab computer management, hazardous
waste disposal coordination.
- Coordinates the preventative maintenance of laboratory
equipment with facilities personnel and vendors.
- Provided logistical support such as receiving visitors,
arranging conference calls/large group meetings, travel
arrangements, and scheduling technology social events.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to interact constructively and professionally with a
diverse group of individuals in a broad range of disciplines
including sourcing, facilities, IT, and technology.
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on empathy,
engagement, teamwork, and positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills and ability to learn and
understands all policies, practices, and procedures.
- Self-starter and creative multitasker when presented with
multiple demands and changes in priorities.
- Detailed oriented focusing on delivering quality results in an
efficient and timely manner.
- Competent with SAP.
- Proficient w/MS Office Suite.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of high school diploma
- 3 years or more of administrative work experience
- 1 year or more of SAP experience
- No travel requirements
- Working conditions normally associated with an office
- Rarely interacts with hazardous chemicals as part of lab
At VWTS, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver
better results, and build stronger communities. We're an
organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung
of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Because our people are our greatest assets, we also offer
competitive compensation and benefits that include:
- Compensation-- The salary range is tied to the market for
similarly benchmarked roles. The range is not an absolute, but a
guide, and offers will be based on the individual candidate's
knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions, as well as
internal peer equity. Depending upon all of the preceding
considerations for the final selected individual candidate, the
offer may be lower or higher than the stated range: $25 -
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan
****Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the
U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S.
work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity****
VWTS does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting
firms. All vendors must have a current and fully executed MSA on
file before submitting candidates. Any unsolicited resumes and
candidate profiles will be deemed the property of VWTS, and no fee
will be due.
Keywords: Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions, Boulder , Technology Administrative Assistant, IT / Software / Systems , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!