PROJECT MANAGER, SR - Information Systems
Company: BI Incorporated (A GEO Company)
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Facility: BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - EMPay: $110,000-$120,000 per
yearBonus (if applicable): Shift: Benefits: Employees working a
normal work week (30 hours or more) will enjoy a competitive
benefits package for an energized workforce with options for you
and your family including:--- Paid time off --- Paid holidays ---
401(k) --- 401(k) matching --- Health Insurance --- Dental
Insurance--- Vision Insurance --- Life Insurance --- Flexible
spending account--- Health savings account --- Tuition
Reimbursement --- Reduced tuition rates--- Employee discount ---
Employee assistance program --- Pet insurance--- Disability
Insurance --- Paid training --- Other benefits available Equal
Opportunity Employer.BI is one of the leading technology companies
in Colorado and the largest provider of innovative electronic
monitoring solutions in the United States. We excel at providing
technological solutions to over 1,000 agencies nationwide and
allowing those agencies to fulfill their missions without worrying
about the technical complexities.Project Manager, Sr. reports to
the CTO on projects related to IT and Software Engineering.
SummaryServes as a Senior Project Manager for software engineering
and IT for current and proposed projects. Plans, documents and
executes project plans according to defined timelines, budgets and
quality objectives. Coordinate and lead the activities of multiple
cross-functional teams to complete projects in support of BI
business strategy and objectives.Primary Duties and
- The Senior Project Manager manages software engineering and IT
for current and proposed projects to address quality, cost and
customer satisfaction issues.
- Manages engineering projects related to the development and
introduction of new products.
- Manages project plans and schedules from initiation to
conclusion to ensure that project milestones and timelines are
- Creates and manages documentation to clearly define scope of
projects related to current and proposed projects.
- Determines staffing resources required to complete project
plans. Clearly communicates expectations to team members and
- The Senior Project Manager provides regular reports on project
progress to senior level management and stakeholders.
- Plans, leads and executes risk mitigation and qualification
testing for assigned projects to ensure practical
- Leads and participates in concurrent and value engineering
efforts to provide continuous improvement of processes and
- Provides technical and engineering analyses to evaluate
development issues with software and hardware in preparation for
transfer to application.
- Creates and manages documentation to support new product
qualification and regulatory certifications.
- Serves as a technical liaison with quality, monitoring,
manufacturing, purchasing and external suppliers to ensure that
product specifications and quality standards are met.
- Plans and leads preliminary design reviews (PDR) and critical
design reviews (CDR) to ensure that all issues are resolved and
that functional and marketing requirements are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: BI Incorporated (A GEO Company), Boulder , PROJECT MANAGER, SR - Information Systems, IT / Software / Systems , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!