TSS ServiceNow Developer Advisor (Interim Secret Clearance) - REMOTE
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain: SecretPublic Trust/Other Required: MBI Full 5C (T3)Job
Family: CloudDeliver simple solutions to complex problems as a
ServiceNow Developer Advisor at GDIT. Here, youll tailor
cutting-edge solutions to the unique requirements of our clients.
With a career in application development, youll make the end users
experience your priority and well make your career growth ours.At
GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a ServiceNow Developer
Advisor , you will be an important part of our platform support and
development team. Presently we are on the Orlando release of
ServiceNow in the cloud and actively using modules within the ITSM,
ITOM and ITBM suites. There is a large demand here for new
capabilities in the platform and we are looking for an experienced
integrator and developer to help improve our discipline in
supporting this critical platform, and broaden its impact through
module expansion, platform integration and automation.The
successful candidate will serve as a key technical resource
regarding the configuration, development, support, and maintenance
of the ServiceNow implementation and have fluency in ServiceNow
design and development principles that enables them to work with
external development partners and key stakeholders to develop
enterprise business solutions for our customers that leverage ITIL
processes and best practices.How the ServiceNow Developer Advisor
Will Make an Impact:
- Support the development and configuration of ServiceNow in a
variety of areas including, but not limited to Service Portal,
Change, Problem, Incident, Service Catalog, Knowledge,
Release/SDLC, Configuration Management (CMDB), Discovery, Project,
Reporting, and SLAs.
- Identify, create, and execute test cases for ServiceNow and
other software platforms including the creation of ServiceNow
Automated Test Framework functionality.
- Collaborate with team members to define, analyze, understand
and document business and technical requirements.
- Design and develop / configure workflows, forms, scripts and
underlying logic using SCRUM / Agile methodologies.
- Participate in and support ServiceNow version upgrades.
- Offer technical solutions to address requirements, evaluate
alternate solutions, and perform analysis to determine technical
courses of action.
- Lead (and organize) projects driving the design, creation,
testing, and delivery of technical functionality.
- Create technical architecture, design and user guide
- Support business growth and proposal teams by writing proposal
sections, providing guidance, and contributing to the creation of
cost and effort estimates.
- Grow junior talent through mentoring, partnership, and
- Author, review, and lead the creation of white papers and
- Work with end users, stakeholders, and management to define and
create reports, dashboards, and data analysis products.
- Maintain current ServiceNow/industry certifications, while
obtaining additional certifications.
- Lead, author, and contribute to IT related, technical processes
reviews, postmortems, and continual process improvement.
- Create estimations on effort required to produce ServiceNow
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel may be required.What You'll Need to Succeed:
- The position requires a Bachelors degree or equivalent in
Computer Science or IT related degree.
- 8+ years of relevant IT experience.
- 5+ years of experience working with ITSM/ITOM/HR/ITBM/SecOps
solutions (any or all) in an enterprise environment.
- This role requires a Secret Clearance . An Interim Secret
Clearance will be required prior to starting.
- Must hold a certification that meets D0D 8570
- 5+ years of ServiceNow
development/implementation/administrative experience including
AngularJS, XML, SOAP, YAML).
- Must hold ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- Ability and willingness to obtain and maintain a Secret
- Excellent understanding of the Agile software testing process
and lifecycle, from smoke test, to integration to production
- Understanding of IT service management and common service level
- Has experience leading development and/or test teams.
- Experience mentoring junior developers and working with minimal
- Can identify, understand, document, and create functionality
aligning with customer value streams.
- Can produce level of estimates and basic deployment plans for
- Strong organization and time management skills while working in
a rapid software development environment.
- Excellent collaboration skills and can effectively works in a
- Must be able to identify and learn new technologies
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.Preferred
- Certified ITOM implementation specialist
- Experience with asset management and CMDBWHAT GDIT CAN OFFER
- 401K with company match
- Customizable health benefits packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your
- Challenging work that makes a real impact on the world around
- Full-flex work weekGDIT CAREERSOpportunity Owned#ServiceNow
mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and
safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements,
however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will
depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer
site requirements.We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the
most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across
the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to
understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting
the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology
solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are
there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and
everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations,
strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.GDIT is
an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other
protected class.The likely salary range for this position is
$108,000 - $162,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of
compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on
experience, geographic location and possibly contractual
requirements and could fall outside of this range.Our benefits
package for all US-based employees includes a variety of medical
plan options, some with Health Savings Accounts, dental plan
options, a vision plan, and a 401(k) plan offering the ability to
contribute both pre and post-tax dollars up to the IRS annual
limits and receive a company match.To encourage work/life balance,
GDIT offers employees full flex work weeks where possible and a
variety of paid time off plans, including vacation, sick and
personal time, holidays, paid parental, military, bereavement and
jury duty leave. To ensure our employees are able to protect their
income, other offerings such as short and long-term disability
benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment, personal
accident, critical illness and business travel and accident
insurance are provided or available.We regularly review our Total
Rewards package to ensure our offerings are competitive and reflect
what our employees have told us they value most.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Boulder , TSS ServiceNow Developer Advisor (Interim Secret Clearance) - REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!