Posted on: November 26, 2022
Senior DeveloperLocation: Anywhere in the United States
Intellective is looking for new teammates to join our team. As a
Senior Developer at Intellective, you will help to maintain and
enhance Intellective's existing product suite and new product
development. Working within the Professional Services team with
other developers, you will participate in new product development,
project activities, and 3rd level support for existing Intellective
clients, along with the entire project team. You will engage in the
preparation of development and release documentation, the
performance of all required actions, and releasing builds to
project teams. You have excellent communication and stakeholder
management skills, and are able to claim ownership of development
strategy with Team Leads.Here's What You'll be Doing
- Author technical design documents working with Team Lead,
Architects, or Project Manager
- Work effectively with possibly incomplete or inconsistent
- Commitment to producing high quality, high-performance and
robust software within agreed time estimates and to agreed
- Communicate effectively with the client and management to
provide accurate task progress and time reporting
- Create configurations, maintain technical documentation and lab
- Follow and enforce development processes standards; willingness
to mentor junior developers
- Willingness to participate in knowledge sharing with the wider
development teamWe're Excited About You Because You Have
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology,
Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or a related field (or
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Java/J2EE and Web 2.0
- Preferable technology knowledge and expertise: Web-Services
based applications for application servers IBM WebSphere
Application Server, WebLogic, JBoss, Middle-Tier Platforms, SQL and
RDBMS (Oracle Database, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2), DHTML, CSS,
- Experience in Windows and Unix/Linux operation systems
- Hands-on experience with IBM Case Manager/BAW
- Experience troubleshooting configuration and connectivity
issues; experience in investigating support issues and
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to effectively multi-task and adjust to a deadline and
goal-driven environment - client-facing communication experience is
a mustWe're SUPER Excited About You Because You Also Have
- Knowledge and/or certification in IBM Case Manager/BAW
- Experience in a consulting organizationWe Are Looking For
- Is a solid developer and a team player. You enjoy being part of
a team and interacting with others to get things done.
- Is passionate about using technology to solve problems. You
want to do more than just code. You like to make an impact and
- Has strong technical knowledge with stakeholder management
skills along with fundamental grasp of application development
tools, and systems development life cycle processes
- Can work on commercial and/or government projects. You have or
can obtain a security clearance.
- Thrives in a rapidly changing environment. You believe the only
constant is change and you have the agility to pivot when
- Likes to learn. You are a self-starter who demonstrates an
aptitude for quickly learning how to support new applications and
use new tools. Why work with Intellective? I'm glad you asked:
- Stable company with a global and diverse workforce.
- Individual career development through training, mentoring, and
- 401K with employer match.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 10 company paid holidays.
- Generous PTO policy.
- Annual bonus structure.
- Cell phone & internet cost defrayment.Intellective is not
sponsoring visas for this positionAA/EOE M/F/D/V
Keywords: Intellective, Boulder , Senior Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!