Company: Lexmark International
Posted on: September 17, 2023
The Software Engineer will be responsible for developing and
maintaining a vue.js frontend with a node.js backend to display and
manipulate manufacturing process information. Responsibilities
include (but not limited to):
- Developing unit test(s).
- Debugging and verifying code prior to implementation.
- Collaborating with cross-functional development teams to
implement solutions for manufacturing activities.
- Ability to analyze manufacturing data, make recommendations and
effectively share observations. Qualities desired in a successful
- The candidate must be a self-starter, taking ownership of tasks
and completing them in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- The candidate must have a drive to innovate and deliver
solutions to complex technical problems.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of collaborative
code development environments.
- Familiarity with PHP, SQL, MySQL is a plus.
- Manufacturing automation and C/C++ a plus.
- Lexmark is a casual, yet technically challenging team-based
work environment. We expect you to be able to make an impact and
have fun at the same time. Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineering, or Computer Science Target Salary: $75,000 - $130,000
depending on relevant experience, education, and skills
Keywords: Lexmark International, Boulder , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!