Posted on: January 12, 2022
Boutique Law Firm with big law firm feel seeks Government
Contracts Associate Attorney to join team!! $$$This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Jessica CarrollAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about
us:Boutique Law Firm in the heart of D.C. with a National presence
combines big-firm quality and expertise with small-firm attention
and efficiency. The firm handles a wide range of services, this
firm allows for the exciting opportunity to work for Partners who
have big firm experience who are looking to mentor and train in a
more hands-on environment!Why join
us?MedicalDentalVision401KSTD/LTDLife InsurancePTOJob DetailsJob
- The candidate will focus on representing and counseling
entities on government contracts and disputes, including: bid
protests, contract claims, investigations and disclosures,
litigation and appeals.
- Draft and prepare pleading, motions and other related
- Conduct research and collect evidence appropriate to litigation
- Manage discovery in complex litigation settings.
- Take and defend depositions.
- Argue motions independently.
- Conduct interviews and gather material useful for litigation
- Coordinate, collaborate and support other litigation
- 2+ years of government contracting experience in a private
practice law firm
- Experience with Small Business Administration regulations
including the 8(a), SDVOSB, WOSB, and HUBZone small business
- Experience with Contract Disputes Act claims and False Claims
- Must have a JD degree from an Top ABA-approved Law School
- Be an active member in good standing of the District of
Columbia Bar or eligible for prompt admission into the District of
ColumbiaInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Boulder , Associate Attorney, Legal , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!