Process Development Chemist
Company: Agilent Technologies
Posted on: May 24, 2020
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the
quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied
market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services,
consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers
to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what
they do best: improve the world around us. Information about
Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the technical
leadership of process chemistry that delivers oligonucleotide
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) manufacturing processes.
Additionally, the position is responsible to conduct
laboratory-scale experiments using current best practices for
robust technical transfer.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited
- Technical leadership of API process chemistry to achieve
- Process chemistry support of project teams that may include
process establishment, process optimization, intermediate sample
production, reference standard production, and finished product
- Contribute knowledge and ideas for solving key operational
- Design and conduct laboratory-scale experiments in a safe and
effective manner with expertise in operating numerous process
- Design and conduct laboratory-scale experiments using current
best practices for technical transfer.
- Present technical summaries in business settings such as
customer meetings, internal strategy or external
- Maintain process compliance integrity by adhering to standard
operating procedures (SOP's) and current good manufacturing
practices (cGMP) as appropriate.
- Determines and develops approaches to assignments
- Lead scientific projects requiring coordination with other
- Solve a broad range of scientific problems of varying scope and
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in chemistry, or related life
sciences field and 4+ years' relevant life science experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Demonstrated experience with project leadership.
- Demonstrated experience with process chemistry in support of
technical transfer for API production with experience in
Oligonucleotides or related synthetic materials.
- GMP experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience to present technical summaries in
business settings such as customer meetings, internal strategy or
- Strong communication skills to work with interdisciplinary
project teams to understand project requirements, follow project
timelines and responsibly deliver on commitments.
- Ability to use and skillfully operate laboratory
- Knowledge of and skill in using computer software and hardware
applications, including Microsoft products and the Internet.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All
individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged
to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or
religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic
partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran
status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by
federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be
discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the
workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If
you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the
application or interview process or have questions about workplace
accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 email
firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual
For more information about equal employment opportunity
protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Agilent Technologies, Boulder , Process Development Chemist, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!