Company Description NetApp creates innovative storage and data
management solutions that help accelerate business breakthroughs
and deliver outstanding cost efficiency. Our dedication to
principles of simplicity, innovation, and customer success has made
us one of the fastest-growing storage and data management providers
Customers around the world choose us for our “go beyond”
approach and broad portfolio of solutions for business
applications, storage for virtual servers, disk-to-disk backup, and
more. Our solutions provide nonstop availability of critical
business data and simplify business processes so you can deploy new
capabilities with confidence and get to revenue faster than ever
You can rely on our industry-leading solutions to lower the cost
of protecting your data, business, and reputation. We bring
together the industry’s best partners and technology to deliver
services that help you maximize what you are getting from your
infrastructure. Our collaborative approach, working as one team
with one goal, means that you get a solution that is just right for
you—on time and on budget.
To support your global business, we provide highly-responsive
support in local languages. From London to Austin, from Bangalore
to Tokyo, we’ll work with you to solve your problems and reach your
Discover our passion for helping companies around the world go
further, faster at www.netapp.com.
Interested in working at NetApp? Search our open jobs -
Job Description Job Summary - CPE Test Engineer:
NetApp is looking for a CPE Test Engineer to join our new
Solidfire Current Product Engineering team. SolidFire’s product is
a rapidly growing enterprise class data storage company currently
in production with an all SSD solution, specifically designed for
large-scale, public and private cloud deployments. SolidFire is
delivering high availability, high performance, fault tolerant
software that runs concurrently on up to 100 nodes. We flawlessly
pool resources and can maintain data integrity even when the
network, rack, node, hardware, device, file system, kernel or other
software components fail. This is a great opportunity to work on a
high powered team delivering an industry changing product within an
extremely high growth sector of the tech industry.
Opportunity to Make an Impact:
A successful candidate will be passionate about quality and
testability and uses that knowledge to develop innovative automated
testing designed for customer support centric solutions. This is a
high visibility role that will impact the fundamental performance
of our new cloud storage product.
* Work closely with Support and Development to re-create complex
and hot customer issues in an efficient and timely manner.
* Risk assess test design for customer hotfix validation and
* Design tests and develop test automation that will both drive
root cause analysis for Development and that will easily assimilate
across various test organizations.
* Drive test effort from planning and organization to execution
* Diagnose, debug and perform root cause analysis of issues and
Qualifications Job Requirements:
* Strong oral communication skills.
* Self* driven.
* Strong quality test background.
* Knowledge of customer support test flows.
* Experience developing complex test automation, scripts and/or
* Experience writing test cases and test reports and executing
complex system level test plans for custom test requests.
* Experience with Linux is a must, any other OS is a plus.
* Software development experience with Python.
* Storage systems experience in either iSCSI or FC.
Education & Experience:
* Track record of being a key contributor in successful
* B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.