Warehouse Specialist - Previous Warehouse EXP Required
Company: McLane - Foodservice
Posted on: February 15, 2021
WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST I
17100 East 81st Avenue Commerce City, CO 80022
Day Shift Outbound Full Case Order Selection:The Day Shift
Warehouse Specialist selects product and stages pallets of selected
product on the loading dock after completion. Warehouse Specialist
may work in various areas of the warehouse such as Dry,
Refrigerated, Perishables, Freezer, and others. This position can
be located in our Freezer section and, as you would imagine, it is
cold in there. McLane provides freezer suits, hats, and gloves to
you.ORNight Receiving and Forklift:The Night Shift Warehouse
Specialist will review documents and record information; verify
quantity, identity, availability, and condition of product.At least
1 year of distribution warehouse experience, including operation of
reach truck, pallet jack, and forklift is desired.
- Pay starting at $18.50/hour, $19.75/hour after 4 months.
- Additional increases at 1, 2 and 3 years.
- Schedule: Shift starts at 6:00am and is typically a 10-hour
shift; 4-day work week.
- 401(k) with annual company match starts on your 90th day.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, educational assistance program,
- New hire hourly teammates are eligible for Company provided
Life Insurance benefits on day one. They are eligible for Medical,
Prescription, Dental, Vision, and Flexible Spending Accounts as
well as optional Life insurance and Long Term Disability insurance
on their 60th day of employment. They will be eligible for 401k
participation and Tuition Reimbursement after their 90th day of
employment and Short term disability insurance after a year of
- Review documents and record information; verify quantity,
identity, availability, and condition of product.
- Drive and operate a reach truck, pallet jack, and/or fork truck
to select, pull, sort, and stack product within the warehouse and
- Hand-stack product on occasion when items are off balance or in
the wrong location.
- Shrink-wrap and label outgoing orders and remove shrink wrap
from incoming orders.
- Pay Starting at $18.50/HR, $19.75/HR After 4 Months
- 4-Day Work Week
- Day 1 Benefits
- At least 18 years of age.
- At least 1 year of distribution warehouse experience, including
operation of reach truck, pallet jack, and forklift is
- Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current
offers and information. Associated topics: crane, dockworker,
handler, loader, logistics, logistics technician, operator
warehouse, palletizer, unloading, warehouse operation
Keywords: McLane - Foodservice, Boulder , Warehouse Specialist - Previous Warehouse EXP Required, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!