Unit Coordinator - 3E Med Surg
Company: Boulder Community Hospital
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Half time , Days - 12 hour shifts , 12 hours shifts Posted
03/09/2021 Fulltime - 36--hours a week - Days Starting rate of
$13.50--per hour, additional consideration based on years of
experience. Boulder Community Health was recently honored as Best
Local Employer by the Daily Camera in the 2018 Boulder County Gold,
their People's Choice Awards for businesses in Boulder County. Come
join us and be a part of an independent, community-focused health
system and feel good knowing that your work will make a difference
in people's lives and be a positive contribution to the community.
POSITION SUMMARY Provides support for departmental functions in the
delivery of patient care JOB QUALIFICATIONS Education or Formal
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Completion of a course for unit secretaries and/or previous
experience in medical profession preferred Experience
- Hospital or health care experience preferred.
- Medical terminology education preferred. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Serves as a resource to physicians and staff needing
- Ensures connection between nurses and units locator, monitoring
equipment and call light system.
- Assumes responsibility for supply and unit food floor stock
- Places and tracks Biomed, Facilities, EVS, Food Service and IT
- Maintains daily checklists as determined by the Nurse
- Enters edits into timekeeping as directed by the Clinical Team
Lead. WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES
- Physical working environment may include, but not limited to,
any of the following hazards: chemical, electrical, mechanical,
biowaste, explosive, radiation, etc.
- Environmental conditions may include, but not limited to,
variations in temperature, noise, odors, etc.
- Must be able to push/pull 50 pounds and lift 30 pounds.
Uncompromising medical excellence, delivered with the values of
respect and compassion. Since 1922, Boulder Community Health has
built our reputation on this promise. As a community-owned and
operated not-for-profit hospital and clinics, we remain dedicated
to meeting the evolving healthcare needs of our citizens and
providing access to high quality medical care. Our state-of-the art
facilities are home to many medical professionals who offer an
extensive range of medical services. Nestled in the foothills of
the Rocky Mountains, adventure awaits you right outside your door.
Big, beautiful vistas, serene snow-capped mountains, and a
lifestyle conducive to enjoying the outdoors bring a truly fresh
perspective to our practice of healthcare.
Keywords: Boulder Community Hospital, Boulder , Unit Coordinator - 3E Med Surg, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!