Posted on: April 9, 2021
Description:The Materials Clerk is responsible for receiving,
verifying, shipping, and/or distributing materials and/or product
with appropriate documentation, safe operation of all material
handling equipment, and assisting with taking regular and special
- Receives, verifies, and distributes incoming materials and/or
product checking trace and stock numbers, condition, and quality
per applicable guidelines, and stocks in correct warehouse location
for later distribution.
- Pulls, verifies, and ships product per customer orders and
other applicable documents.
- Assists in regular and special inventories, audits, and
- Locates and pulls materials and/or product per work orders,
sales orders, and/or stock requisitions and customer orders.
- Participates in accurate and timely documentation of all
receipts, shipments and transactions.
- Investigates and resolves problems regarding orders and
- Operates computer for data entry and retrieval.
- Traces orders and obtains proof of delivery.
- Tracks and locates materials and assists in the maintenance of
the locator system.
- Recognizes problem areas and brings them to the attention of
- Interfaces with other departments regarding the flow of
materials and in resolving problems.
- Participates in team decision making, and develops team problem
solving and communication skills.
- Demonstrates safe and efficient usage of hand and power jacks,
ladders, carts, forklift, electronic scales, truck and other
equipment in loading and unloading shipments and distributing
materials or product.
- Maintains a clean, safe and orderly work area.Qualifications:
- 6+ months material handling or shipping/receiving
- Experience reading shipping and receiving documentation
- Experience working with computer programs such as MS Office,
- Trained Forklift highly desired
- High School Diploma or GED
- Effective English communication skills, verbal and writtenThis
is a Weekend shift: 8AM to 6PM Friday, Saturday,
Sunday,MondayQualified candidates are encouraged to apply. For more
information, please call 970-776-5243. About Aerotek:We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Boulder , Warehouse Worker, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!