Enterprise Applications Administrator Level I
Company: Boulder Valley School District
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Enterprise Applications Administrator Level I-Transportation1.0
FTE- 12 month/261 day work yearSalary Range: 7 ($73,852 -
$110,778)BOULDER VALLEY SCHOOL DISTRICT is committed to create
challenging, meaningful, and engaging learning opportunities so
that all children thrive and are prepared for successful, civically
engaged lives. Our comprehensive and innovative approach to
education ensures that each student meets expectations relative to
intellectual growth, physical development and social emotional
well-being. The district covers approximately 500 square miles and
serves the communities of Boulder, Erie, Louisville, Lafayette,
Superior, Broomfield, Nederland, Ward, Jamestown and Gold Hill.
Website: BVSD .Summary:Boulder Valley School District is seeking an
experienced IT professional to administer and manage the district's
transportation-focused software applications and data systems. This
person will play a key role in the district's Enterprise
Applications team and work closely with District Transportation to
ensure that their needs are being met in a timely, reliable way. We
are looking for a technical problem solver and life-long-learner
who is as comfortable working with people as with technology. This
individual must possess the ability to develop a deep level of
understanding that spans several internal systems, who has an eye
for detail, a passion for growth, and thrives in a demanding and
rewarding environment.The district's transportation applications
consist of an array of on-premise and cloud solutions that are
common to K-12 and transportation-focused industries. This position
will be responsible for the overall functioning and maintenance of
these systems and will work to upgrade and modernize them in a
manner that aligns with the vision of IT, Transportation, and the
district as a whole.Responsibilities:
- Lead the administration, configuration, and maintenance of
software applications associated with area of responsibility.
- Lead product upgrades, patches and bug fix implementations of
software systems within area of responsibility.
- Provide or facilitate tier-3 support for break/fix issues
related to areas of responsibility.
- Assist as needed with tier-2 support for break/fix issues
related to areas of responsibility.
- Partner with teammates and district stakeholders to understand
and coordinate technology solutions to business problems within
area of responsibility.
- Collaborate with leadership, district stakeholders, and vendors
to understand, plan and implement application roadmaps.
- Act as support liaison between district and application vendors
within area of responsibility.
- Plan and oversee vendor partner and consultant
- Implement change management process for software releases and
- Pursue professional development opportunities to improve
overall skill set and meet review objectives.
- Special project related to area of responsibility.
- Perform other duties as assignedQualifications:Required:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent through a minimum of seven
- Minimum of five years experience providing high levels of
- Minimum of three years experience administering
enterprise-level applications and data systems.
- Minimum of three years experience working with vendors to
manage and maintain enterprise-level applications and data
- Experience working with Visual Studio Enterprise.
- Experience working with SQL Server Management Studio.
- ITIL Foundation Certification; must acquire within 12 months of
- Complete and submitted BVSD on-line application including
attached cover letter and resume.Preferred:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or
- Experience administering and maintaining transportation focused
applications and data systems such as Zonar, Fleet Vision, Edulog,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent software and data architecture skills.
- Demonstrated skills working with SQL Server and developing
databases, stored procedures, view, etc.
- Experience working with ADO.Net, SOAP and REST web
- Experience implementing best practices and standards with team
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- The desire to make continuous improvement to existing practices
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Possess ITIL Foundation Certification upon hire.Salary
- Salary Placement varies according to experience and
education.Application and Selection Procedure:
- Apply on-line at (in-district transfers, be sure to include
your BVSD employee number). If you do not have internet access, a
computer is available in the Human Resources Division, Education
Center, 6500 E. Arapahoe, Boulder, Colorado.
- Applications are reviewed to match candidates with position
qualifications, with a limited number selected for interviews.
- For the final selection, employment is contingent upon
successful completion of the post-offer screening process,
including a background check and possible medical examination.The
Boulder Valley School District is an equal opportunity educational
institution and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of
race, color, ethnicity, sex, gender identity/expression, national
origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or
veteran status in admission or access to, and treatment and
employment in its educational programs or activities. Inquiries or
complaints: BVSD Legal Counsel - ; Office for Civil Rights -
offices/list/ocr/addresses. html - provided by Dice
Keywords: Boulder Valley School District, Boulder , Enterprise Applications Administrator Level I, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!