Company: Via Mobility Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Via is seeking friendly, helpful drivers wanting to make a
difference by safely transporting older adults, people with
disabilities, and those with mobility limitations through our Via
Paratransit service. No Commercial Drivers License required.
- $17.00 per hour base salary with additional Differential Pay,
Holiday Pay and Bonuses!
- Paid Training! Paid Time-Off!
- Annual Wage Increases
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account and Life
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Pet Insurance discounts
- Special employee-only discounts
- Credit Union Memberships
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program
- Stability and longevity with a growing, sustainable, and
Transport Drivers Responsibilities:
- Safely operate a paratransit vehicle and transport
- Communicate and assist passengers with disabilities and special
- Adhere to Via's Standard Operating Procedures
- Daily coordination with Dispatch on scheduling, routing, and
- Maintain a clean vehicle and clean person at all times
- Other duties as required
Transport Drivers Qualifications:
- 21 years old or older with a high school diploma, GED or
- Possess a valid Drivers License in good standing
- Reliable work history with strong punctuality and
- Greet passengers, ensure fare payment, and maintain a safe
- Must pass physical, random drug testing, and ongoing Motor
Vehicle Records checks
Via was born in Colorado in 1979, as a way to promote
independence and self-sufficiency for people with limited mobility
by providing caring, customer-focused transportation options. We
also serve our community through volunteer driver training
programs, disability awareness education and advocacy, human
service collaborations and partnerships, community transit
offerings and contracting capabilities.
We are an EEO Employer.
Keywords: Via Mobility Services, Boulder , Driver, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!