Position located in Cheyenne, WY
About JLL -
We're JLL-a leading professional services and investment
management firm specializing in real estate. We shape the future of
real estate for a better world by using the most advanced
technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and
sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and
our communities. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate
owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
We have operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of
over 92,000 individuals. We believe a diverse and inclusive culture
is one where everyone succeeds. That's why we're committed to
creating an environment where we all feel welcomed, valued and
empowered to achieve our full potential.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job.
But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a
"perfect" candidate. JLL is a place where everyone can grow no
matter how they identify or what background they bring with them.
If you're a leader of any level or experience and this job
description resonates with you, let's talk.
What this job involves:
- Performance of ongoing preventive and repair response work
orders on facility mechanical, electrical, plumbing and other
installed systems, equipment, and other components.
- Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence
efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory
client occupancy and operations.
- General interior maintenance - hang pictures, install keyboard
trays, repair office furniture systems and repair doors.
- Assist the operations team in the maintenance and repair of
building and equipment and/or as directed
- Moves office furniture, machinery, equipment and other
materials as requested
- Replace lighting and ballasts
- Clean HVAC coils, change filters and belts.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Complete Hazard Assessments as necessary
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good
housekeeping and safety of work areas. Recognize danger and safety
hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
- Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances,
Codes, or Laws.
- Must complete all required safety trainings as scheduled
- Practice Defensive Driving at all times
- Complies with all policies for the safe storage, usage and
disposal of hazardous materials.
- Candidate must possess and maintain a valid state driver's
license (if mobile)
- Update work order status in real time
- Utilize CMMS systems such as 360 Facility for all work
- Perform Vehicle Safety Inspection
- Escalating problems or issues to Customer and Manager in a
- Attend work and safety meetings as required
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3rd Party Certification
Years of relevant experience
- Have a minimum of 1- 3 years of applicable working experience
in general building repair and maintenance, basic plumbing, and
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills (KS to add)
- Licenses as required by authority having jurisdiction
- Physical work requirements and work conditions
- Lifting up to 80 lbs.
- Working from heights.
- Frequently climbing, bending, lifting, kneeling, stooping, and
- Working in adverse conditions (i.e., extreme cold, extreme
- Driving for long periods of time.
- Climbing a ladder with a 300 lb weight limit while carrying a
tool bag weighing approximately 20 lbs.
- Climbing a ladder up to 30 feet.
What you can expect from us -
We succeed together-across the desk and around the globe and
believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each
other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you
achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions,
investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and
We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Apply quoting reference REQ140773 at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and
affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and
investment management services. We take our responsibility to
protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the
purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment
process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with
appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it
for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it
safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data,
please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of
our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process - including the online application and/or
overall selection process - you may email us at
Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an
accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries
to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.