Manufacturing Engineering Co-Op
Company: Symmetry Medical
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Tecomet is a progressive high-end manufacturer of medical device
components and instrumentation for specialized surgical and
The Manufacturing Engineering Co-Op supports the successful
development of manufacturing processes to produce components and
assemblies that meet customers' requirements. Under the direction
of a supervisor or experienced engineer, and in cooperation with
operations and quality personnel, develops the necessary
documentation for the successful transfer of products from
engineering to full-scale manufacturing.
- Uses templates and guidance from experienced engineers to
develop process and quality
documentation for the fabrication of products.
- Supports the validation of processes to customers' requirements
through the coordination and
monitoring of qualification builds.
- Facilitates the flow of prototype and qualification
work-in-process through development, and
release to production.
- Supports the continued successful manufacturing of products
after release to the production floor.
- Supports the analysis of production flow, equipment utilization
and efficiencies through the
application of fundamental Lean manufacturing techniques.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Working towards a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering,
or equivalent experience.
- Create detailed part drawings with CAD systems (SolidWorks,
- Proficient with SolidWorks and familiarity with PDM tools.
- Good technical writing skills.
- Good communication skills across a variety of media - verbal,
- Good organizational skills.
Keywords: Symmetry Medical, Boulder , Manufacturing Engineering Co-Op, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!