Company: Symmetry Medical
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Under the direction of the Quality Manager, maintains the
Quality system as directed. Main responsibility for the Quality
Inspector lead-CMM Technician is the growth and continuous
improvement of technical capability at Tecomet. Employees at this
level need very little direct supervision and will work with
quality engineers at a peer level. Guidance is typically at the
level of overall goal definition and specific work objectives.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- CMM Programming for existing process support and NPI
- Maintenance/troubleshooting/calibration for CMMs
- Create CMM programs/plans for First Article, In-Process, and
Final inspections using Zeiss Calypso
- Collaborate with quality/manufacturing engineers during NPI
- Support Material Review Board and Non-Conformance/CAPA
- Read and interpret customer part drawings and
- Work with internal and external company personnel to resolve
- Participates in first article, in-process dimensional, and
final dimensional inspection as needed.
- Identify and evaluate new inspection processes
- Record and maintain clear and accurate inspection results per
all applicable work instructions and procedures.
- Support production and/or engineering personnel during
troubleshooting and corrective action activities
- Develops & implements solutions to problems found in production
- Training of production personnel - probe qualification,
- Identify emerging technologies and evaluate for use at
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant experience in programming and operating
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in machining or quality
- Minimum (5) years' experience in mechanical inspection and
- Proficient in GD&T
- Proficient in Solidworks
- Proficient in Zeiss Calypso
- Zeiss O-Inspect Experience preferred
- Experience with a wide variety machined parts ranging in size,
shape and complexity.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Effective teamwork, interpersonal, and communication
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with MS Excel and Word.
Keywords: Symmetry Medical, Boulder , CMM Programmer, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!