Company: Magic Leap
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are seeking a Electrical Engineer to work on design and
advance technology development projects. The engineer will be
developing new technologies in SOC, memory, optical, display,
sensing & firmware testing, Join our team developing
next-generation technology for mixed-reality devices in an Agile
- Research and development of new technologies from concept to
- Rapid prototyping including firmware bring up
- System and component specification definition
- Simulation, modeling, design and test project development
- Product system architecture design and implementation
- Troubleshooting board issues and implementing tests at system
- Power management and implementing low power systems
- Must work well with interdisciplinary groups
- Provide technical guidance to other team members in issue
resolution and product development.
- Development test plan creation to ensure compliance with
applicable industry standards
- Writing firmware in C/C++, Python and scripting languages
- 3+ years of work experience in a related field
- Working knowledge of high end mobile processors, GPU and LPDDR
- Cadence or other schematics/layout tool
- PSPICE simulation
- ADS and Momentum 3D Planar EM Simulator
- High speed memory and processor design
- Power Management design and techniques
- High speed interfaces USBC, PCIe, DisplayPort
- JTAG Debug experience
- FPGA design experience optional
- Solid understanding of Digital and Analog Design.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related field preferred
(Computer Engineering or other)
- MS preferred.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to
Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Keywords: Magic Leap, Boulder , Electrical Engineer, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!