Supplier Quality Management Specialist, Quality Assurance
Company: Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or
- 6+ years of relevant QA experience, with 2+ years of auditing
- Knowledge of GMP guidelines as well as international
regulations pertaining to the production of APIs and drug
- Knowledge and understanding of oligonucleotide manufacturing or
related pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
- Experience or training in performing quality audits in a GMP
- Skill in communication, written and verbal; will be handling
various relations issues and will be confronted with various
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from
Suppliers, Service Providers, Contract Labs, customers, co-workers,
and supervisors regarding products, materials, and processes.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Must be a problem solver who uses advanced analytical skills to
find innovative solutions to supplier quality-related systems.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret industry-related
periodicals, SOPs, and government regulations.
- Skill in managing various projects; must be able to use
individual discretion in completing work assignments; while
assisting the group in establishing priorities, setting standards
and working collectively to accomplish deadlines and
- Knowledge of and skill in using computer software and hardware
applications, including Microsoft products and the Internet.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity
and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels.
All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are
encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy,
race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status,
registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation,
military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other
basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or
regulation and will not be discriminated against on these
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the
workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If
you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the
application or interview process or have questions about workplace
accessibility, please email email@example.com or contact
For more information about equal employment opportunity
protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Keywords: Agilent Technologies, Inc., Boulder , Supplier Quality Management Specialist, Quality Assurance, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!