Company: DynPro, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Location: Boulder, CO or REMOTE
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead Solution Architect to hand-on deploy product within the
customer environment and integrate it with the existing legacy IT
landscape, during the presales, deployment and post deployment
support to the customers.
- In addition to the hands-on deployment duties, typical
deliverables will include the templates and customized versions of
the high level solution architecture, detailed technical
architecture, discovery questionnaires, prerequisites checklist,
POV use cases, success criteria, deployment project plan, product
gaps & resolution plans.
- Work with our software engineering team on one side and with
the customers on the other side to successfully deploy thesoftware
within a customer's environment.
- Strong hands on solution architecture experience for
enterprises with an emphasis on IAM deployments.
- Experience in leading customer technical implementations
including the communication, relationship, consensus building and
problem-solving skills required to drive consensus on complex
technical decisions with the customers and internalproduct team.
Prior experience and aptitude leading teams is a plus.
- Hands on installing, configuring and integrating multi-tier
solutions in enterprise environments and infrastructures. Must have
an understanding of Networks / Network design to navigate firewall
and port requirements for installation
- Proficiency with federation technologies such as PKI, SAML,
OAuth, OpenID Connect, LDAP and Microsoft AD
- Hands-on proficiency with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft
Certificate Authority, Windows Internet and Information Service,
Group Policy, and Windows / Mac workstations.
- Preferred experience with one or more of the following:
PingFederate, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Okta,
Azure AD Premium, Centrify.
- Other important experience Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP or similar
standing up and working with secure environments, security groups,
firewall controls, etc.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 10 years professional experience
Keywords: DynPro, Inc., Boulder , Architect, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!