Company: The Kitchen
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Kitchen Bistro in Boulder, Colorado features a seasonal menu
in a refined rustic atmosphere that is warm and inviting. The
server is responsible for taking care of guests and always
delivering an experience of warm and relaxed hospitality. Our
servers support the team and help to create and maintain an
exciting, inviting, and progressive environment. This person should
a detail-oriented individual who will help to foster connections
with friends, family, and the community through service, food and
drink. The ideal candidate should love to work with people and be
able to smoothly handle high-pressure situations. We offer a
unique, fun environment with the opportunity to grow within the
- Possess an innate desire to provide superior service and keep
your guest's experience at the forefront. Logic, drive, and a
genuine love of people are necessities.
- Excellent communication skills. Demonstrate detailed knowledge
of the menu, inform customers of food preparation details, and
promote specials. Be able to discuss dietary restrictions and make
- Prepare tables, serve food, and refill drinks. Relay orders to
the kitchen and ensure all orders are delivered on time. Ensure the
accuracy of every order.
- Always delivering an experience of warm, relaxed
- Demonstrate superior organizational skills and keen attention
to detail. Ability to manage expectations from multiple tables,
rooms, or sections simultaneously.
- Perform side work, setup, and assist with the proper opening
and closing of the restaurant.
- Assist servers and staff as needed. Perform related work as
requested; model and promote teamwork.
- Knowledge of beverages and assistance with beverage selection;
interest in learning more about pairings.
- Ability to perform objectives in a timely and efficient manner
with a focus on quality, while always maintaining an environment of
- Promote and embrace the restaurant's community and culture by
demonstrating respect, positive energy, dependability, honesty,
initiative, outgoing nature, and a pleasant, professional
- Support the restaurant's vision and responsibility of being
- Must have 1-2 years of restaurant experience and be passionate
- Superior temperament, adaptable nature, and good communication
- Motivated professional with a love for taking care of
- Demonstrate integrity in all areas, both personal and
- Food and beverage knowledge preferred.
- May be required to work in very warm or cold conditions for an
extended period of time.
- The ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to serve alcohol.
- Ability to perform all functions at the restaurant level.
- Working with hot, cold, and potentially hazardous equipment as
well as operating office equipment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that are to be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The
employee is frequently required to walk.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and
stoop, kneel, crouch.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 45 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 45 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.
- The statements in this job description are intended to describe
the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are
not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the
Benefits we offer for Full-Time Employees!
- PTO and Paid Sick Time
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Store discount
- Educational Reimbursement
- Advancement Opportunities
- Great Company Culture and Community Involvement!
The Kitchen Restaurant Group is an EEO Employer
Keywords: The Kitchen, Boulder , Server, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!