Position is located in Cheyenne, WY
About JLL -
We're JLL-a leading professional services and investment
management firm specializing in real estate. We shape the future of
real estate for a better world by using the most advanced
technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and
sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and
our communities. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate
owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
We have operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of
over 92,000 individuals. We believe a diverse and inclusive culture
is one where everyone succeeds. That's why we're committed to
creating an environment where we all feel welcomed, valued and
empowered to achieve our full potential.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job.
But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a
"perfect" candidate. JLL is a place where everyone can grow no
matter how they identify or what background they bring with them.
If you're a leader of any level or experience and this job
description resonates with you, let's talk.
What this job involves:
- Maintain responsibility for preventative maintenance,
contracted maintenance, general maintenance and technical
- Monitoring operations and maintaining adiabatic cooling and air
conditioning equipment, heating, ventilating equipment, pumps,
valves, piping and filters, other mechanical and electrical
- Performs and/or completes service requests accurately and
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks in a timely
- Monitors the quality maintenance work performed by outside
- Be able to evaluate building systems to monitor and to improve
performance to operate efficiently.
- Complies with all policies and procedures established for the
- Actively participates in emergency response procedures,
technical and safety training programs.
- Perform all work using the proper safety equipment and in a
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
- High school diploma or GED
- CFC Certification preferred
- Strong HVAC background; 5+ years
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in electrical, HVAC trade,
including rooftop units
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in backup systems (generator and
- Knowledge of maintenance and operation of building automation,
water treatment and fire life safety systems
- Good interpersonal and a positive team attitude
- Familiarity with computers and operations and office automation
applications, including Microsoft Office
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to walk long distances to cover campus. The
employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
What you can expect from us -
We succeed together-across the desk and around the globe and
believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each
other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you
achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions,
investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and
We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Apply quoting reference REQ133571 at jll.com/careers.
Contingency Planning, Health And Safety (H&S) Training,
Maintenance Repair, Maintenance Services, Mission Critical
Facilities, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Planned
Preventative Maintenance, Preventative Maintenance Programs, Safety
Training Programs, Word Processing Systems, Written and Verbal
Communications, Written Documentation
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and
affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and
investment management services. We take our responsibility to
protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the
purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment
process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with
appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it
for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it
safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data,
please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of
our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process - including the online application and/or
overall selection process - you may email us at
Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an
accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries
to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.