Chrome Enterprise Browser Specialist
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in enterprise hardware or software
- 3 years of experience in a technical sales or customer facing
role (including working as a member of a professional services or
systems engineering team).
- 3 years of experience as a Sales Engineer, Technical Account
Manager, Customer Success Engineer, or equivalent practical
experience in an enterprise customer-facing role.
- Familiarity with end-user compute IT administration including
(Windows, Mac and Linux, Virtualized environments: VMware or
- Familiarity with device management and application solutions
(Windows GPO, JAMF, EMM solutions such as Intune/Airwatch).
- Strong communication, presentation, teamwork, and interpersonal
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including
presentation writing and delivery.
- Action and results oriented, flexible, hardworking, team
player, and motivator.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides
business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross
functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive
strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused
on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective
day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into
We are a customer facing team reaching out to enterprise
customers that have Chrome in their environments.
Our team is focused on helping to grow or protect the Chrome
Browser footprint in enterprise which is valuable to both Google
Cloud and Google.
Our team engages with customers as technical leaders and subject
matter experts, enabling customers to persuade them to deploy
Chrome, convert to Chrome as a primary browser, or further adopt
Chrome enterprise features to make Chrome more prevalent in
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $133,000 + bonus + equity +
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the
minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our
offices in Colorado.
- Engage remotely or onsite with customers (at all levels within
an organization) to raise awareness of enterprise features of
Chrome Browser and to understand their existing IT environments and
business requirements to develop customer specific solutions to
resolve issues preventing the adoption of Chrome Browser.
- Work alongside Chrome and Cloud Sales teams and certified
partners to be a subject matter expert for Chrome Browser
- Participate in regional and industry events to help build
awareness for Chrome Browser's enterprise benefits and engage with
customers and prospects.
- Work cross-functionally with the Chrome Sales Team, Operations
Team, Product Management, Product Marketing, Account Executives,
and the greater Cloud Team to successfully engage with existing
accounts and to efficiently respond to customer inquiries and
inform the product roadmap.
Keywords: Google Inc., Boulder , Chrome Enterprise Browser Specialist, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!