Junior Opto-Mechanical Engineer
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are looking for a junior Opto-Mechanical Engineer with
hands-on experience to support the build of our neutral atom
quantum computer in Boulder. The candidate will join a tight-knit,
supportive team. Due to ITAR restrictions the
candidate must be a US citizen or green card holder. PLEASE
UPLOAD A COVER LETTER EXPLAINING WHY THIS JOB IS OF INTEREST TO
- Design of opto-mechanical assemblies
- Sourcing/Procurement of components
- Assistance with design verification, modeling and drawing
- Generate and implement Engineering Change Orders (ECO).
- Troubleshoot technical opto-mechanical production problems
- Minimum 2 years of experience and a BS in Mechanical
Engineering, Optical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or
- Knowledge of mechanical design principles.
- Knowledge of bonding techniques, optics, and ultrahigh
- Proficiency in using Solidworks tools for design.
- Proficient in applying GD&T
- Design experience with precision opto-mechanical products
- Familiarity with optical design principles
- Familiarity with electro-optics (EOM, AOM, etc)
- Experience in optics and laser systems is highly
- Knowledge of Mathematica, Python or Matlab
Masks are required at all times to keep one another safe.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Stock Option Plan
- School Loan scheme
Keywords: ColdQuanta, Boulder , Junior Opto-Mechanical Engineer, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!