Company: The Kitchen
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Kitchen Bistro in Boulder, Colorado features a seasonal menu
in a refined rustic atmosphere that is warm and inviting. The
dishwasher is responsible for the organization and cleanliness of
the dish area and helps with additional BOH duties as needed. Our
dishwashers support the team and help to create and maintain an
exciting, inviting, and progressive environment. This person should
be a high-energy, enthusiastic individual who will help to foster
connections with friends, family, and the community through
service, food and drink. The ideal candidate should be
self-motivated, eager to learn, and adaptable. We offer a unique,
fun environment with the opportunity to grow within the
- Responsible for organization, cleanliness, sanitation &
maintenance of the dishes, dish area, and related machinery per
regulations of the Health Department and the standards of
cleanliness put forth by the restaurant.
- Wash, sanitize, and organize small wares, dishes, glasses,
silverware, and cooking supplies.
- Maintain cleanliness in the kitchen, dish service area, and
- Restock kitchen supplies; notify management when running low on
- Assist with cleaning and maintenance of the restaurant; sweep
and clean floors.
- Sort and remove the trash. Clean garbage cans.
- Help unload deliveries and store supplies. Restock supplies
throughout the restaurant as needed.
- Assist with the proper opening and closing of the restaurant.
Perform related work as requested.
- Ability to perform objectives in a timely and efficient manner
with a focus on quality.
- Communication with the Chef and/or Manager on Duty about all
kitchen related issues.
- Motivated self-starter with excellent standards of
- Superior temperament, adaptable nature, and good communication
- Motivated professional with a love for taking care of
- Demonstrate integrity in all areas, both personal and
- Must be able to operate effectively as part of a team and
- May be required to work in very warm or cold conditions for an
extended period of time.
- The ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to perform all functions at the restaurant level.
- Working with hot, cold, and potentially hazardous equipment as
well as operating office equipment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that are to be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The
employee is frequently required to walk.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and
stoop, kneel, crouch.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 45 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 45 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.
- Operation of any high-pressure steam boiler or high-temperature
- The statements in this job description are intended to describe
the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are
not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the
Benefits we offer for Full-Time Employees!
- PTO and Paid Sick Time
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Store discount
- Educational Reimbursement
- Advancement Opportunities
- Great Company Culture and Community Involvement!
The Kitchen Restaurant Group is an EEO Employer
Keywords: The Kitchen, Boulder , Dishwasher, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!