Posted on: May 3, 2021
Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making
it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have
offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to
millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and
we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that
cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which
allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and
international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where
you can thrive as a result.
We're hiring a UX Researcher to be part of a rapidly growing UX
Research team that will work closely with designers, engineers,
product and business stakeholders to deliver the best possible user
experience through studying our user's needs.
To succeed in this role, you'll need a strong qualitative
research background, with an understanding of various quantitative
research methods. Additionally, will be a strong advocate for the
UX Research process within HelloFresh and across products who has a
passion for all things related to food!
- Conduct end to end research projects: creating a plan,
recruiting users, conducting the method, analyzing the data, and
creating results presentations with actionable insights.
- Serve as a usability expert for designers, products, and
- Work cross-functionality across various teams to advocate for
- Work closely with the Product Design team in order to come up
with design solutions that will solve the various pinpoints you
- You have experience with interpreting research questions
- You have experience with creating research plans and designing
- You have experience with how to conduct Generative
- You have experience with on how to conduct Evaluative
- You have experience with how to uncover trends in research data
and create actionable insights
- You have experience with how to share and communicate
- Can demonstrate an in-depth understanding of a range of user
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills
- Self Starter; ability to act autonomously
At minimum, you have...
- 2-4 years of relevant applied experience with a graduate degree
in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Social
Science, or a related discipline.
- You have a broad experience of both qualitative and
quantitative research methods including usability testing, in-depth
interviews, heuristic evaluations, competitor reviews, surveys,
card sorting, information architecture, task analysis, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate ideas
visually, verbally, and in writing (in English).
- Ability to travel within the United States and abroad.
(Expected Travel: -1-2 times/ year)
- Experience conducting research to develop products for the
eCommerce or food & beverage sector.
- Experience studying physical product experiences
- Past experience working cross-functionally w/ Brand, Marketing,
& NPD teams to study experiences
- Highly skilled at survey design and/or JTBD framework
- Experience conducting Global Research
Keywords: HelloFresh, Boulder , UX Researcher, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!