Xfinity Home Advanced Support Tech
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummaryThe Advanced Support Tech is an expert communicator,
active listener and problem solver. He/she will effectively use
these skills to accurately and confidently balance all customer XH
inquiries, effectively promote Comcast products and services as
well as compare and contrast those to our competitors and make
recommendations that best meet the customer s needs. In doing so,
he/she will exercise sound judgment and act in the best interest of
both the customer and Comcast and will thrive in a fast-paced,
dynamic and reciprocal environment that provides extraordinary
service to customers of Comcast.Job DescriptionCore
- Build value and enhance customer loyalty during every call by
probing to understand their current level of satisfaction.
- Overcomes concerns and resolves customer complaints through
active listening, compassion, professionalism, and problem solving
to increase satisfaction and cultivate long-term customer
- Demonstrate mastery-level skill in communicating and explaining
account and technical information to the customer with a focus on
- Effectively multi-task between multiple tools and systems and
apply this information and knowledge to customer interactions.
- Use multiple software systems/applications and institutional
knowledge to investigate, triage and troubleshoot complex repair,
activation, security and address related issues across the national
- Provide operational support across the national footprint to
external vendors or local market field technicians, operations
support personnel, and other technical and business support groups,
as received via inbound call center type phone calls, critical
issues, and referral trouble tickets.
- Work closely with third parties and business partners to
understand root cause and make recommendations on process and
Interactive Troubleshooting Guide (ITG) improvements in order to
improve first call resolution.
- Perform advanced data analysis to investigate, diagnose, apply
corrective action resolves service orders, trouble tickets, and
errors across the national footprint.
- Isolate and resolves complex problems by correlating
information from network equipment, etc. that requires subject
matter expertise in various facets of the overarching business
- Collect complaint information from all sources such as, but not
limited to, email, regular mail, and voicemail. Takes incoming
calls and referrals from field staff.
- Provide training support to other employees on various
applications, systems, and technologies.
- Resolve the issue: repair, billing, undelivered or
undeliverable product or service.
- Determine requirements to resolve critical issues. Coordinates
internal and external resources as needed: field staff, customer
care centers, local systems, corporate and other departments and
workgroups to troubleshoot and resolve issue.
- Examine all records including but not limited to, bills,
subscriber account histories, remedy tickets, billing, trouble
ticketing systems, and related documents.
- Track issues and resolution in department database and document
issues as appropriate.
- Alert leadership when recurring customer impacting issues
cannot be resolved.
- May assist in the development and implementation of new
processes, procedures and systems to improve customer service by
providing necessary reports and information to management.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Availability to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
necessary.Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be
considered for this role, one should be legally authorized to work
in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment now
or in the futureDisclaimer:
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationHigh School Diploma / GEDRelevant Work
Experience5-7 YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that
Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their
work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the
terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are
eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class
Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the
support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for
those who matter most. That s why we provide an array of options,
expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet
the needs of your reality to help support you physically,
financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your
everyday life. Please visit the on our careers site for more
details. Associated topics: information technology, information
technology support, network, support specialist, technical support,
technical support specialist, technician, technician iii,
technician iv, technology
Keywords: Comcast, Boulder , Xfinity Home Advanced Support Tech, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!