Environmental, Health & Safety Manager, Emergency Preparedness
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in Emergency Management, Environmental,
Safety Science, a related field or equivalent practical
- 5 years experience in EHS, Emergency Management or a related
- Experience with EHS or Emergency Management legislation and
standards as they apply to business operations, and regulatory
- Experience with presenting health and safety solutions.
- Master's degree in an environmental or occupational health and
- Associate Emergency Manager Certification (AEM).
- Certified Emergency Manager Certification (CEM).
- Certified Safety Professional Certification (CSP).
- Hazardous Materials Operations Manager (HAZWOPER
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM).
About the job
The EHS Response Program Manager is part of the global
Environmental Health, and Safety Team with the primary
responsibility of ensuring Google has a functional response
operations plan. In this role, you will provide leadership,
direction, and assistance in order to establish and implement
effective emergency management solutions. You will partner with
various departments, focusing on developing cross functional
solutions for EHS, Security, Facilities, Risk Management, Human
Resources, Employment Legal, Volunteers and Product Area
From keeping Googlers safe and secure to managing disruptive
events, the ability to anticipate, deter, detect, and act are the
pillars of Google's Global Security and Resilience Services (GSRS)
team. As a member of GSRS you will help develop a culture where
safety, security and resiliency are integrated into every facet of
Google, including the creative process. You will help us
continually identify, evaluate and monitor enterprise risks that
could affect business activities and provide business leaders the
information they need to make critical decisions. You'll
collaborate with cross-functional teams to create innovative
strategies and develop programs that drive sustainable
(Colorado only*) $105,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the
minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our
offices in Colorado.
- Develop, implement and manage EHS response operations programs
as related to volunteer responders, EHS, R&D, and
- Integrate functional response operations into day-to-day
operations, while promoting safe work practices based on regulatory
requirements and best management practices.
- Develop, deploy, and manage educational material, including
program documentation, training, SOPs, and other documents to
support initiatives and implement technology systems to assist with
the scalability and tracking of Emergency Response Programs.
- Conduct safety and regulatory risk assessments, write reports
as required, and develop and implement corrective strategies.
- Investigate, compile information, conduct Root Cause Analysis,
determine cause(s), identify corrective actions, and write
investigation reports on any incident/accident that may occur;
ensure action items are adequately complete.
Keywords: Google Inc., Boulder , Environmental, Health & Safety Manager, Emergency Preparedness, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!