Company: Stonebridge Companies
Posted on: June 9, 2021
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve food and beverage items to guests in a friendly,
enthusiastic, professional and timely manner.
- Must attend all designated pre-event meetings.
- Must be able to understand how to read a Banquet Event Order
(BEO), including a room diagram.
- Gather and coordinate all equipment necessary to service
- Efficiently and properly perform all service standards to
encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Efficiently attend to all needs of the guest during functions
and function related duties.
- Report to Banquet Captain and/or Banquet Manager any need for
housekeeping and/or repairs of and banquet equipment.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with hotel standards,
as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of
- Maintain high level of standards of personal appearance and
grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and nametag when
- Follow all money handling procedures when serving the
- Prepare room according to the BEO (Banquet Event Order) and the
various meal functions.
- Clean-up banquet space after the completion of the function and
ensure that all equipment and supplies are stored and re-stocked
- Maintain the banquet storeroom in a neat and orderly manner,
stocked with any and all appropriate supplies necessary for food
- Respond to guest problems, complaints and accidents.
Communicate to management, if necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 3 to 6 months of relevant related experience in a hotel or a
related field preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
- Ability to interpret and perform basic math functions.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple
one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized
situations with only occasional or no variables.
Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available
to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not
discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status,
physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state
and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation
to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified
applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose
an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe
you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate
in an interview, please let us know.
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Boulder , Banquet Server, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!