Assistant General Manager
Company: Snooze Boulder
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Snooze presents The Breakfast Experience
What role does your character play?
As second in command, the Snooze Assistant General Manager plays a
vital role in ensuring our culture shines through. You must hold
vital our beliefs in food, service and ambience and lets not forget
FUN! Daily and weekly operations lie in the control of the AGM,
including overseeing and coordinating the planning, organizing,
training and leadership to achieve our goals. These goals range
from sales to costs to Snoozer retention, but most importantly,
guest service and satisfaction.
What will your character be responsible for bringing to the
- Completely understand Snooze culture, procedures, best
practices, standards, specifications, and guidelines
- Ensure that all Guests feel welcome and are given responsive,
friendly, and engaging attention at all times
- Be a role model, facilitator, and able family member in nearly
every position within the restaurant
- Ensure that all food and beverage are consistently prepared and
served according to the restaurants specifications listed in the
Food and Beverage doctrine
- Achieve Snooze objectives in sales, service, quality,
appearance of restaurant and sanitation and cleanliness through
training of Snoozers and creating a positive, productive working
environment. Creating and adapting checklists/charts and creating a
preventative maintenance plan is up to YOU!
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling
and reconciliation procedures in accordance with Snooze policies
- Continually strive to develop your Snoozers in all areas of
managerial and/or professional development. This includes, monthly
check-ins with your Green Captains/Community Commanders, developing
training goals, maintaining staffing levels and planning quarterly
- Prepare all required paperwork, including government forms,
reports, performance reviews, and schedules in an organized and
timely manner. Also monthly Snoozer file looksees to ensure
accuracy of processes
- Be prepared to control and monitor all beverage products.
Including purchasing, receiving, inventory, and cost management.
You will also be responsible for reporting and analysis of COGS and
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant procedures regarding Snoozers
and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for
any and all violations of Snooze policies
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and
municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor
requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests
Do you fit this character role?
- Have knowledge of food, beverage, and service, generally
involving at least one year of restaurant related experience in an
hourly or managerial position
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to
operate a cash register or POS system
- Must also be able to communicate and understand the predominant
language(s) of the Guests
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 12 hours) and be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently
lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have the stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week
What are the perks of playing this role?
- Competitive Wages
- Daily meal benefits
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Breakfast and lunch hours- no late nights!
- Ongoing leadership development and professional growth
- Unlimited dance parties
- Super fun work environment
We cant wait to provide you a place where the best character on
stage is YOU! We are looking for dynamic people who are
self-motivated, dedicated and have a strong passion for food and
people! If you are a fun-loving, joke-making, out-of-the-box
thinking breakfast lover that is going to bring this Breakfast
Experience to life, we will certainly put you center stage. Are you
ready for this curtain call?
Keywords: Snooze Boulder, Boulder , Assistant General Manager, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!