Company: Stonebridge Companies
Posted on: June 9, 2021
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Is knowledgeable of all menu items on scheduled shift
- Prepares all ingredients for the shift before service
- Operates station in an efficient, safe manner.
- Practices serve-safe methods in preparing, cooking, holding and
storing of all food items.
- Able to perform repetitive work.
- Knowledgeable of cooking procedures which mainly focuses on
pantry items, prepping, sandwiches, salads, and desserts.
- Responsible for producing excellent quality.
- Follow opening and closing procedures.
- Able to work in a high pace and hot environment.
- Keep workspace fully stocked.
- Able to follow written or verbal instructions.
- Proper handling, storage of all food items.
- Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards
at all times.
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products.
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen.
- Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as
- Uses proper knife skills.
- Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and
observes work, break and meal periods in compliance with
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Six months to one year of relevant related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Ability to use cooking metrics and conversion methods for all
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple
one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only
occasional or no variables.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
- Safe Serve/Food Handler's Card
Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available
to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not
discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status,
physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state
and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation
to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified
applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose
an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe
you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate
in an interview, please let us know.
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Boulder , Line Cook, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!