Store 28-Front-End Supervisor ($20.91)
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Department: KS Front End
Position Type: Employee
Position Reports To: Store Management
Position Supervises: N/A
Pay Level: N/A
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional
service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that
encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager
in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department,
and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Assist in
directing and supervising all functions, duties and activities for
the Front-end department. Support the day-to-day functions of the
Front-end operations. Responsible for assisting with the execution
of best practices, goals and Front-end standards established for
the department. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage
associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the
company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity,
inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome,
important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products
sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the
departments and be able to respond to questions and make
suggestions about products.
- Assist with monitoring and control supply expenses for the
- Assist with managing cash control, sales and cash items and
records for the store.
- Manage the scheduling of Front-end associates to provide
adequate department coverage.
- Assist with creating and execute budgets and scheduling of
labor in partnership with store management.
- Assist in the development and implementation of department
action plans to achieve desired results.
- Collaborate with Front-end associates and promote
- Display a positive attitude.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special
- Adhere to all food safety regulations and guidelines.
- Ensure proper temperatures in cases and coolers are maintained
and temperature logs are maintained.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures
and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting
equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any
items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity,
including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and
- Retail or Customer Service experience
Desired Previous Job Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Management experience
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches
and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly,
Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads
through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction,
Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger
Leadership Behavior model, click here.
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Keywords: Kroger, Boulder , Store 28-Front-End Supervisor ($20.91), Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!