This CU-SIS Development unit within the Office of the Registrar
encourages applications for a Business Analyst and Processes
Coordinator! This department exists to provide student information
system analysis, development, and support for the Campus Solutions
system as it relates to records and registration. This includes
testing of Campus Solutions PUMs and upgrades, and working with UIS
developers on functional requirements and changes to modifications
or existing functionality. It also includes detailing system
functionality, working on student data and conversion cleanup,
report writing for internal constituents, and assisting users (both
internal to the Office of the Registrar as well as with users in
academic depts., deans' offices, and other student services
offices) with functionality/questions, and troubleshooting system
issues found and/or reported. The areas of development work may
include student self-service (registration, class search, ordering
transcripts, etc.), myCUinfo/Buff portal for both instructors and
students, faculty center (class rosters, grade rosters, etc.),
advisee center, specialized services for unique groups of
registrants (concurrent, reciprocal exchange, senior citizens,
leave of absence, withdrawals, late registrants, etc.), residency
classification, graduation processing, internal/unofficial/official
transcripts, and course availability information.
This work unit also provides batch processing related to records
and registration (setting of enrollment appointments, matriculating
students from admissions, setting of advising holds, etc.), and
works with the security coordinator to determine system access for
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a
culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students
dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We
are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and
individuals with disabilities.
Who We Are
The Office of the Registrar, in support of the educational
mission of the University of Colorado Boulder, ensures the
integrity and security of academic records and provides enrollment
and academic support through innovative systems and outstanding
service to students and other partners.
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
Business Analysis & Development
- Responsible for business analysis and development of Campus
Solutions existing and new functionality.
- Test of PUMs, error fixes, customizations, and other
- Troubleshoot issues identified internally and/or reported by
- Build PS Query reports to be used in business processes.
- Write business cases and functional design documents.
- Maintain accurate business process documentation.
- Set up Campus Solutions 3C processes.
- Point of contact with developer/programmer and module team and
Office of the Registrar.
- Set and adhere to established development and "go-live"
- Represent the unit during Campus Community module team
Student Record Set-Up and Maintenance
- Manage an array of student and administrative records and
processes in Campus Solutions, including matriculation, term
activation, and assignment of enrollment appointments.
- Schedule Campus Solutions batch processes.
- Perform all work responsibilities and maintain confidentiality
in all applicable policies, rules, regulations and laws, including
Office of the Registrar policies, University policies, and Family
Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Can Offer
The hiring salary is $63,000 annually.
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits, including
medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO
Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest
employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher
education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado
Be Adaptable. Be Dynamic. Be Boulder.
What We Require
- Bachelor's degree.
- Two years experience with growing responsibilities in a
university setting within a registrar's or student services
What You Will Need
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems or related
- Two years experience working with Campus Solutions student data
processing, analysis and design.
- PS Query knowledge.
- Campus Solutions 3Cs knowledge.
- Experience with security requests for student data and access
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- A current resume.
- A cover letter that specifically tells us how your background
and experience align with the requirements, qualifications, and
responsibilities of the position.
We may request references at a later time.
Please apply by June 6, 2021 for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For
consideration, please apply through CU Boulder Jobs.
Posting Contact Information
Posting Contact Name: Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: Recruiting@colorado.edu