Back Up Customer Care Specialist - $15.50 - 7.6
Company: Bright Horizons
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Do you enjoy wowing the customer with exceptional service? At
Bright Horizons, we do work that matters. Join our team as a
Customer Care Specialist!
Schedule: Shifts are available 6:00 am through 10:00 pm Monday
to Sunday. Shifts will include one weekend day. There will be
mandatory in-office training with the potential to work from home
or stay in the office after training is over.
What does a Customer Care Specialist do?
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls that may include
taking/confirming reservations, scheduling customer appointments,
or researching the status on their education needs.
- Educate customers on Bright Horizons services programs,
policies, and procedures
- Respond to customer inquiries assessing their childcare
- Assist customers and provide follow up communication on the
phone and/or through e-mail communication by troubleshooting,
researching, and finding resolutions that meet their immediate
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-year customer service, help desk, and/or comprehensive call
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
This role has the following employment benefits:
- Health Care
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
The compensation for this role is $www.****.com.
Keywords: Bright Horizons, Boulder , Back Up Customer Care Specialist - $15.50 - 7.6, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!