Technical Account Manager, Google Cloud Professional Services
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related
technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role interfacing
with executive stakeholders, driving customer technical
implementation, or transformation programs.
- Experience supporting customers in one of the following: cloud
operations (launch/capacity planning, product release management),
technical support, escalation management, IT consulting.
- MBA or Master's degree in a management, technical or
engineering field with 7 years of customer-facing experience.
- Experience in application/workload migration to public cloud
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems
integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact
- Experience collaborating across business units internally and
- Experience translating business requirements into technological
- Knowledge of IT operations, database systems, networking, IT
security, application development, service architecture,
cloud-native application development, hosted services, storage
systems, or content delivery networks.
About the job
Our Professional Services organization in Google Cloud delivers
product and implementation expertise to our strategic customers to
help them get the most out of their Google Cloud investments. As a
Technical Account Manager (TAM), you'll help customers successfully
adopt Google Cloud products. Your previous experience with cloud
infrastructure, program management, enterprise technology
implementation, strategy development, and customer advocacy will
play a critical part in your day-to-day work driving success at our
most critical customers.
You will lead the adoption of Google Cloud at leading
organizations, guiding them through the strategic and technical
facets of their Cloud transformation journey. You will manage the
successful delivery of Professional Services engagements to grow
customer adoption of Google Cloud services. As a TAM, you will
regularly engage with diverse stakeholder groups, including
executives of enterprises and a cross-functional and geographically
dispersed team. You will utilize your relationship management
skills and technical credibility to effectively communicate at all
levels of the organization. You will also travel domestically and
internationally approximately 25% of the time.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure,
platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver
enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's
cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently
and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the
future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud
as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business
(Colorado only*) $133,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the
minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our
offices in Colorado.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by leading the
implementation journey. Provide technical guidance and manage
timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption
blockers and grow feature development. Lead across multiple work
streams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Develop strategic relationships with stakeholders to understand
a customer's business and develop strategic roadmaps. Lead
quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to better
understand business/technical needs.
- Develop best practices/assets based on learnings from customer
engagements to support initiatives to scale through partners and
accelerate cloud adoption.
- Plan for customer events and launches, partnering with Support,
Engineering, and Site Reliability Engineering to ensure customer
success during critical moments. Work with customers and support to
guide issues/escalations to resolution.
Keywords: Google Inc., Boulder , Technical Account Manager, Google Cloud Professional Services, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!