Recruiting Partner (Diversity & Program Management)
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making
it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have
offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to
millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and
we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that
cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which
allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and
international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where
you can thrive as a result.
Our Talent Acquisition team is at the forefront of attracting,
engaging and retaining great talent who are passionate about
changing the way people eat. Our HelloFresh DNA people are
essential to our growth.
In this new role, you will report directly into the Associate
Director, Talent Acquisition. You will also work with our
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion function in the strategic
development of new programs that help us with representation,
learning & organizational development, and change management.
You will ...
- Develop outstanding DE&I candidate recruiting strategies
that increase the attraction, application, and evaluation of talent
from under-represented communities to HelloFresh
- Be encouraged to be creative how you activate passive
candidates through a highly engaged approach, optimizing a broad
range of marketing channels
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with career
services, student organizations and faculty at HBCU's and local
schools near both our HQ offices and distribution center
- In partnership with recruiters, you will manage candidates
through the recruiting and selection process and provide
consultation and guidance to your hiring teams.
- Advise partners and recruitment team on market trends and
competitive intelligence, and recommend ways to attract and recruit
- Use diversity data to partner with DE&I and identify
opportunities and create pipelines that serve not only immediate
openings, but succession planning and long-term growth
- People Advocate + Culture Curator: your passion for solving
people problems and delivering a positive employee experience make
you a thoughtful ambassador for our culture & team.
- Creative: you enjoy brainstorming creative methods for
- Data-Driven: you're comfortable with using data to tell a
story, and look forward to using numbers to guide insights
- Interpersonal: you're engaging, which helps you instantly
connect with people.
- Agile: you excel in autonomous environments with high
At a minimum, you have...
- At least 4 years of as a full life-cycle recruiter, preferably
a mix of agency and corporate settings
- At least 1 year of experience developing programs in the
- BA/BS degree
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective
first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as
other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced,
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or
because they are a protected veteran.
Keywords: HelloFresh, Boulder , Recruiting Partner (Diversity & Program Management), Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!