Program Manager, Business Minor & Business Fundamentals
Company: University of Colorado Boulder
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The University of Colorado Boulder's Leeds School of Business
encourages applications for a Program Manager, Business Minor!
Reporting to the Program Director, the Program Manager manages the
student experience within the Leeds Business Minor and Leeds
Business Fundamentals programs, both of which serve non-Leeds
School of Business students. This role provides a high-quality
customized student experience to meet the needs of the varied
populations served so that all enrolled are well-equipped to
achieve their diverse academic and professional goals. The primary
responsibilities include: strategic student recruitment, academic &
professional development advising, data management, marketing &
communications and event coordination.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a
culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students
dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We
are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and
individuals with disabilities.
Who We Are
Located at one of the top-ranked research universities in the
country, the Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado
at Boulder combines innovative teaching and groundbreaking research
in a diverse academic environment. Additional information about the
Leeds School is available at leeds.colorado.edu.
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
Strategic Student Recruitment
- Skillfully promote the Leeds Business Minor and Leeds Business
Fundamentals to Faculty, Academic Advisors and their advisees to
reach enrollment goals set forth by the Dean.
- Lead recruitment efforts at campus fairs, information sessions,
class visits, departmental tabling, prospective student office
- Actively participate in cross campus committees to further
extend network and develop greater understanding of various college
and/or partner needs and interests.
Academic and Professional Development Advising
- Serve as primary Advisor to 2000+ students seeking academic and
- Increase program retention by executing proactive
communications for low performing and/or disengaged students.
Collaborate with cross campus colleagues and partners to address
students of concern.
- Enforce university and college-specific policies, manage
student expectations and bridge student interests to appropriate
- Primary contact during course registration cycles, addressing
enrollment challenges and ensuring student record accuracy.
- Manage Career Readiness Certificate promotion, events, student
progress and awarding of certificates.
- Serve as Leeds Business Minor and Leeds Business Fundamentals
Salesforce superuser to track student enrollment, academic progress
- Utilize CU-SIS and Salesforce data to build reports and
dashboards to forecast future course needs, implement proactive
advising, identify areas of program improvement and
- Manage multi-system processes (e.g. map data between
Salesforce, Qualtrics, Marketing Cloud and other platforms to
create automated systems and dynamic personalized
- Manage opt-in texting and mass SMS campaigns.
- Influential in data integrity and automation improvements, as
well as innovative data technology undertakings to further empower
students towards program completion (e.g. badging, gamification,
Marketing and Communications
- Responsible for writing and delivering targeted internal
student communications (e.g. newsletters, videos, texts, etc.)
through various tech platforms (e.g. Marketing Cloud, Canvas,
Mogli, Animoto, etc.) reliant on Salesforce data.
- Facilitate student focus groups and/or student interviews to
collect future marketing content and ongoing program feedback.
- Collaborate with Program Director on customizing external
facing print, web and video-based marketing and
- Plan and run ten events per semester for 10-600 people (e.g.
integrity workshops, business competitions, recognition ceremonies,
etc.) held both virtually and in-person.
- Collaborate with cross campus offices (e.g. Leeds Centers of
Excellence, CU Career Services, etc.) and external partners to
provide meaningful student engagement.
- Manage event-related registrations and expenses to confirm
return on investment.
What We Can Offer
The salary range is $52,000 - $60,000. Relocation is available
within department guidelines.
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits, including
medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO
Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest
employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher
education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado
Be Dynamic. Be Resourceful. Be Boulder.
What We Require
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or combination
of experience and education may substitute.
- Minimum 1 year professional working experience.
What You Will Need
- Strong self-initiative and collaborative workstyle.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Professional, diplomatic and conscientious.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Confident with technology.
- Must be flexible in meeting the day-to-day needs of the
- Promotes creating an inclusive environment to reflect our
values and vision at Leeds.
What We Would Like You To Have
- Master's degree from an accredited institution.
- 3 or more years of experience in higher education admissions,
academic advising and/or career counseling.
- Desire to be both student-facing and engaged in back-end
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Excel.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- A current resume.
- A cover letter that specifically tells us how your background
and experience align with the requirements, qualifications, and
responsibilities of the position.
We may request references at a later time.
Please apply by June 15, 2021 for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For
consideration, please apply through CU Boulder Jobs.
Posting Contact Information
Posting Contact Name: Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: Recruiting@colorado.edu
Keywords: University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder , Program Manager, Business Minor & Business Fundamentals, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!