Analyst, Customer & Product Insights
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making
it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have
offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to
millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and
we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that
cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which
allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and
international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where
you can thrive as a result.
You will report to the Associate Director of Customer & Product
Insights and be part of the larger Product Development team.
The Analyst, Customer & Product Insights will support the launch
of new and developing products and business units. There will be
high exposure to all departments at HelloFresh, primarily within
the Product, Culinary, and Menu groups, but also with Brand, Supply
Chain, and others.
- Primary Research & Insights: Lead survey design, execution,
analysis, and reporting to drive new learnings; studies are mostly
quantitative and related to concept testing, copy testing, or
in-depth customer feedback on new initiatives (both pre- and
post-launch); you'll help manage the existing roadmap and also
provide recommendations for future studies
- Data Synthesis: Combine data from multiple sources (primary
research, third-party data, trend monitoring, and internal
behavioral data) for a holistic view on customer sentiment
- Storytelling: Communicate findings and recommendations in a
clear and compelling way to inspire others to use data to take
- Product Development Support: Provide project management support
and engage cross-functional partners in defining project scope,
deliverables, and timeline
- Analytical: you can tackle vague, complex problems using data
- Detail-oriented: you're careful and thorough in accomplishing
- Adaptable: you're a quick learner who thrives in fast-paced
environments; you can work across diverse business issues with
quantitative/qualitative focus and juggle multiple projects at
- An Influencer: you have strong communication skills to
effectively promote product innovation strategies and
cross-functional partnerships; you can develop executive-level
presentations that are insight-driven and
- A Holistic Thinker: you don't just report numbers; you
understand business context; you're entrepreneurial, collaborative,
creative, and can tie everything back to strategy
At a minimum, you have...
- A degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Strategy, or a
- 1-2 years of research and product strategy at a food/CPG
company, consulting agency, or related field
- Demonstrated knowledge of various research methodologies and
customer-friendly survey design
- Passion for driving clear insights paired with business context
so teams can take action
- Bonus: Experience with SQL and Tableau (or other data
- Bonus: Experience in e-commerce or subscription-based
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective
first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as
other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew, and monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced,
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or
because they are a protected veteran.
Salary Range: $65,000 - $75,000
Keywords: HelloFresh, Boulder , Analyst, Customer & Product Insights, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!