Office Administrative Assistant
Company: Legal Marketing and Staffing
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Our client has Big Firm benefits but boutique relationships and
culture. The clients and work are sophisticated, the team is
innovative, and management is flexible and supportive. You'll be
hard-pressed to find a better place to develop your career.
The firm is seeking an Office Assistant to perform the following
- Prepare engagement letters and perform conflicts checks.
- Act as the receptionist, including tasks such as answering the
phone; opening and closing the office; organizing and distributing
mail; sending FedEx; ordering and setting up catering for meals;
loading and running dishwasher; tidying the office conference
rooms, reception area, and kitchen; being first point of contact
for guests and clients; maintaining professional demeanor and
confidentiality; ordering and maintaining office supplies and
groceries; and assisting with events.
- Monitor CLEs for attorneys, assist with audit requests and
other attorney or client requests.
- Assist with DocuSigns, filing documents in online system and
other office related tasks as requested.
You will be considered if you have
- Associate degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in an office setting.
- Excellent written, communication and proofreading skills with
attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong interpersonal skills; can interact professionally with
staff, attorneys and clients.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel,
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
with flexibility and sense of humor.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act, please
find the compensation range specific to this role. We encourage you
to consider this role, even if your compensation range falls
outside of these parameters, as this is a starting point for
conversations about this role and others.
Target salary range:
Our client currently offers employees health care benefits,
opportunity to participate in a 401K plan, a profit-sharing plan,
transportation or parking stipend, and technology stipend.
We arededicated to exceeding your expectations. We know applying
to jobs is a vulnerable experience, so we are transparent and
candid mentors who keep your best interests in focus. Check out our
active openings atjobs.legalmarketingandstaffing.com and our
resume/career coaching services atwww.goatpros.com.
Hope to meet you soon!
Keywords: Legal Marketing and Staffing, Boulder , Office Administrative Assistant, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!