Project Manager, Senior Associate
Posted on: June 12, 2021
AT&T is a trusted provider of FirstNet, the only nationwide,
high-speed broadband communications platform dedicated to and
purpose-built for America's first responders and the extended
public safety community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing
and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is
passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and
dedicated to our customers' missions.
The FirstNet Program Management Office is responsible for
AT&T's contract compliance and performance on the FirstNet
contract with the Federal Government. The work location is
flexible. Current team members are predominantly located in the
VA/MD/DC area and customer offices are in northern VA and Boulder,
AT&T has an opening for a Project Manager to provide
contract compliance and oversight support.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Administers day-to-day project management and tactical duties
to ensure government compliance and corporate business objectives
- This position is customer facing and will interact with our
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Executes administrative or operational aspects of a project
within guidelines set by the Program Manager and customer. This may
include tracking of requirements in a traceability matrix,
conducting customer or internal meetings, producing meeting notes,
tracking actions, developing and coordinating schedules, generating
deliverables, and executing audit reviews within the scope of the
- Will receive, quality check, audit, and validate data included
in deliverables to the Government.
- Will interact with a wide variety of internal and external
contacts at various levels of the organization.
- Will produce, distribute, and present project status reports
and dashboards internally and externally.
- Personnel must be flexible and willing to support organization
and objectives on a variety of initiatives.
Required Clearance: None
- 5+ years of overall experience showing progressively increasing
- 4+ years of customer deliverable development
- 2+ years in a Project management role strongly preferred
- Government project experience is preferred
- Mobility/wireless experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data analytic skills
- Ability to think strategically and tactically
- Advanced MS Office skills
Part 7. Desired Qualifications:
Project Management Professional Certification
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2131602-1 Date posted 06/05/2021
Keywords: AT&T, Boulder , Project Manager, Senior Associate, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!