Manager, Logistics Process Improvement
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Manager, Logistics Process Improvement
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by
making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch,
at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious
meals to millions of customers, worldwide. HelloFresh is one of the
top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past
four years - we are now active in nine markets, and on three
What we are looking for: An ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial,
roll up your sleeves, and high-spirited individual to tackle tough
challenges and provide infrastructure as our business continues to
scale. As a Manager, Logistics Process Improvement you will join a
new function that will be critical to scaling our supply chain at
one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
About the Role
- This role works at the intersection of business processes and
technical systems. You will lead the definition of key business
processes in logistics including planning, middle mile, and/or last
- You will define tools and technology that support these
processes, lead build vs buy decisions, implement the solutions,
and serve as the process owner/subject matter expert.
- Engage with external software providers to understand their
solutions and how they could accelerate our business or
- As the process owner, you ensure our processes and systems
scale to support the future growth of the business. Your deep
knowledge of both business processes and technology allow you to
quickly roll out new customer-facing features and be a go-to
- You will partner with business stakeholders, Product, and
Engineering to define processes, build requirements, and roll out
solutions against aggressive timelines. You will be engaging,
creative, empathetic to challenges, and strong-willed to drive
change in a cross-functional group
- You lead on-going process improvement initiatives within these
key process areas, including building metrics to measure the
- Work directly with our transportation team to lead and
reinforce operational process improvement projects.
- Manage, monitor, and provide support to escalations to reduce
potential risk in a proactive manner.
- Ensure appropriate process controls and documentation align
with total transportation excellence expectations
- Capture, manage and maintain the data integrity within new
At a minimum, you have ...
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Supply Chain, Engineering,
Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of related experience in a hands-on, analytical
- 5+ years of project management experience, including defining
deliverables against ambiguous goals
- Familiarity with operations and supply chain management
concepts - forecasting, planning, optimization, logistics.
- Background in process definition, documentation, and
- Achieved results through building relationships on their own
team and cross-functionally
- A drive for excellence that includes an eagerness to dive deep,
continue learning, and get to the bottom of any problem
- Experience in turning analysis into action using tools such as
Excel or Tableau
- Customer service obsession, with willingness to do whatever it
takes to satisfy customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to
simplify complex topics for broad audiences.
Starting Date: Immediate
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping
us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or
because he or she is a protected veteran.
Salary range: $100,000 - $110,000
Position is eligible to participate, contingent on Supervisory
Board Approval, in HelloFresh's equity program
Keywords: HelloFresh, Boulder , Manager, Logistics Process Improvement, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!