Scheduling Planner - Production Control Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission
focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our
customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather
forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver
actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our
freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more
information, visit or connect with us on , , or .
The Operations Strategic Support Unit plays a fundamental role in
enabling efficient business and program execution from technologies
and investments to supply chain, manufacturing and test operations,
facilities management, and information technology services.
Scheduling Planner Production Control Center
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate and schedule all incoming/outgoing build documents
within assigned department.
- Create and effectively maintain all build documents within
assigned work centers.
- Collect and verify production data and calculate statistical
data for use in reports.
- Check and post data to production logs, records, or
- Carry/move/expedite hardware and documentation between work
centers as required.
- Generate production status reports through collaborative
- Work with external suppliers in requesting quotes, reviewing
supplier qualifications and standards and working with the internal
program management team in awarding work to external
- Create and process purchase requisitions and purchase
- Work with the accounting department in reconciling
- May support general administration tasks.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within
the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support
Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in other
to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You'll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 4 years or more related
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelors or Masters,
may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be
from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an
agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department
- Proven customer service skills including identifying customer
needs, being responsive to those needs and identify and solving
- Strong communications skills with ability to articulate and
interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive
and productive work environment.
- Experience scheduling in a manufacturing environment is
- Experience working with external suppliers (machine shops and
special processes) is preferred.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 and AS9100 environment is
- Strong computer skills specifically utilizing Microsoft Office
products and experience working with a variety of databases (IFS,
Velocity, Agile) is preferred.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory,
cleanroom, or production floor.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other
possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is notavailable.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $21.63- $28.61(Salary to be
determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and
abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For
details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or
visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP MAY BE REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.
Nearest Major Market: Boulder
Nearest Secondary Market: Denver
Keywords: Ball, Boulder , Scheduling Planner - Production Control Center, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!