Senior Manager, People Core Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Get cooking with HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by
making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch,
at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious
meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out
of Europe over the past four years! Our growth trajectory and
expansion has been phenomenal - only three and half years after
launch, we are active in nine markets, and on three continents.
We are recognized industry leaders-receiving over $300M in
investor funding, and numerous awards for our outstanding products
HelloFresh is looking for someone to set our employees up for
success from the moment they join the team. Whether it's how
they're welcomed on the first day, the accuracy of their paycheck,
or the introduction of a new HRIS - you identify the tools, systems
and resources needed to provide a stellar experience for our
employees, day after day. You will use their skills and experience
managing teams to create engaging, people-centric programs,
policies, and projects, being an advocate and service provider for
our workforce. You will report to the Associate Director, Core
- Team Leadership- Lead team building US payroll, benefits,
operational reporting, systems, induction, and other HR operations
activities. You will also be involved in the implementation of an
HRIS system in year 1.
- Operations Excellence- develop and measure operational
excellence-establishing the Core Services team as a business and
- Time, Attendance, and Payroll- Partner with payroll team to
ensure accurate data feeds and interactions with our US payroll.
Establish and communicate processes relating to review time sheets,
work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and
reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Integration & Communication- Serves as the Department's liaison
to all US locations, and central contact for projects and
communications related to HR business operations, payroll,
benefits, and systems.
- Seamless Employee Experience- Establish and produce a seamless
employee experience, with an induction process that creates fans
out of employees-including them in our community and getting them
to productivity, as quickly as possible.
- Departmental Support- Works with HR Business Partners and
People Growth & Success teams in developing ongoing People
programs, functions and activities.
- Corporate Policies- Maintain and communicate HR procedures
across the US organization.
- Systems and Tools- Identifies solutions that meet the needs of
the HR functions by recommending process improvements, system
enhancements and alternatives based on specific needs.
- Data & Record Keeping- Provides leadership and oversees
employee information collection and analysis; manage the input of
People data and ensures data integrity.
- Data Quality Management- Shape Zero-Error culture-where
processes are performed correctly, the first time.
- Compliance- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and
implementing applicable human resource federal and state
requirements; report and maintain records, among other
- Build ad hoc projects, such as: partner with other People teams
to launch performance management and engagement tools, support
transition from PEO to internal systems and operations, compliance
audits, employee handbook maintenance.
- "No" isn't in your vocabulary) and able to pivot to wherever
you can best contribute to the team
- Able to reliably follow set procedures and routines, with set
- You use logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, and present
approaches to identify solutions
- Passionate- Excel in an environment with limited structure,
frequent change and limited direction
- Able to start new projects and achieve work with risk of
At a minimum, you have...
- A Bachelor's Degree or Master's in Finance, Business, Human
Resources, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- Expert Excel (can perform complex functions) skills
- Able to operate quickly and efficiently to meet project
- Familiarity with our core states of operation (NY, NJ, TX, and
CA), other states / and federal payroll and regulations
- At least 2+ years supervising multi-functional HR / People
Operations teams delivering operational and service excellence in a
multi-site environment-HR/People Operations, payroll, financial
- Great compensation package and 401k company match that vests
immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and PTO policy, and paid
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh
- Flexible shift scheduling and advancement opportunities
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks and monthly catered lunches
Salary Range: 130-140K Base Salary
Position is eligible to participate, contingent on Supervisory
Board Approval, in HelloFresh's equity program
We are diverse, motivated and international, helping us to
create a inspiring work environment in which you will excel!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or
because they are a protected veteran.
Keywords: HelloFresh, Boulder , Senior Manager, People Core Services, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!