Position Requirement: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: Boulder, CO
Join a leading clinician-led behavioral health company today!
OptiMindHealth (OMH) is expanding and seeking compassionate
professionals to join our team. Today, OMH provides superior
behavioral health services to patients in Massachusetts and
Colorado. Since 2016, we have specialized in serving both adult and
adolescent patients in a supportive outpatient environment. Our
practice strives to improve access to holistic and cost-effective
mental health care while supporting our clinical and administrative
staff in all aspects of their work. Our team members define this
work as the perfect balance between flexibility and efficiency.
Part-time AND Full-time positions
OMH offers a variety of part-time and/or full-time options to
our team members. Packages can be customized towards every team
member's needs. Packages can include some combination of:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexible Work Schedule
It is common for team members to diversify their work today.
Therefore, OMH's flexibility and part-time options are the perfect
complement to your professional and/or personal commitments. You
can feel secure that OMH will offer steady, consistent income
throughout your tenure.
Responsible for administering the day-to-day activities of the
business office, including check-in/check-out of patients,
maintenance of the records of patients, scheduling of patients,
accounts receivable, maintaining appearance and order of the
office, presentation of financial and treatment care options.
- Manage day-to-day operations of Outpatient Mental Health
- Open and close office according to OMH protocol
- Review the office for a neat, professional appearance and make
- Check the daily schedule for accuracy and confirm with all
- Answer and respond to telephone calls and email correspondences
- Review and inventory supplies for the office and provide order
to OMH Management.
- Ensure that HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices and other
relevant notice(s) are properly displayed.
- Maintain a professional reception area; organize patient
education materials, etc.
- Greet and welcome patients and visitors to the practice
- Check in patients according to office protocol, verifying and
updating patient information
- Manage recall and inactive patient system
- Oversee patient relations; solicit feedback and handle patient
complaints, under OMH Management indirect supervision
- Help explain office policy to patients
- Confirm the next day's appointments according to protocol and
- Review patient quick-fill list (Waitlist) to try to fill in
cancellation and no-show appointment times
- Collect payment from patients at the time of treatment
- Make follow-up appointments as needed at the direction of OMH
- Review Financial and Care Contract agreements with patient at
end of their appointment
- Gather and accurately record insurance information from
patients, update as necessary
- Accurately file patient information in the practice EHR
- Track cases and referrals to and from other practices
- Sort, organize, and distribute mail
- May assist with the design of marketing and promotional
materials (print and electronic)
- May assist with OMH advertising/recruiting ads for new
- May assist with OMH office facility management
- Monitor and respond to online reviews
Leadership & Advancement:
OMH is a growing, clinician-led company with aggressive national
expansion goals. Talk with our recruitment team today about the
advancement opportunities available to you with OMH.
- High school diploma
- Minimum 2+ years of front office experience in a healthcare
If you are interested or have questions, Apply
today! Our dedicated recruitment team will reach out
to you quickly to answer any questions to help you determine if
OMH. is the right fit for you.
The specific statements shown in each section of
this Job Description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They
represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to
perform the job successfully. The job's responsibilities/tasks may
be modified and/or expanded over time. OMH will inform the employee
when changes in the respective job description are