Senior Software Test Engineer
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Creating Peace of Mind by Pioneering Safety and
At Allegion, we help keep the people you
know and love safe and secure where they live, work and visit. With
more than 30 brands, 11,000+ employees globally and products sold
in 130 countries, we specialize in security around the doorway and
Senior Software Test Engineer
Allegion is seeking a highly motivated senior software test
engineer who is passionate about testing, develop creative
automated testing solutions to join our Boulder, Colorado team.
What you'll do
- Play an integral role in the advancement of our cloud access
- Drive software quality through QA best practices and
- Define Strategies for automated functional testing within the
- Craft and design a range of automated testing platforms and
frameworks that will ultimately reduce defects, improve quality,
and enable delivery of high-quality software faster
- Translate functional requirements and acceptance criteria into
- Setup automated test pipelines
- Consistent and timely feedback to the development team on
issues found during the Scrum process.
- Perform exploratory testing, AB testing, and black-box
At Allegion, the software is designed with a platform-first
mindset, and we are passionate about creating APIs, SDKs, and
platforms that are easy-to-use, reliable, and robust. You are a QA
professional that is used to wearing many hats. You have a diverse
background working with development, product, and customer support
teams in agile environments. You have a passion for creating
quality software and a never-ending desire to solve customer
problems. You have valuable customer insights that can be leveraged
by both product and development teams.
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Software
- 3 years of experience in test automation.
- Have a solid understanding of QA testing techniques and best
- Have experience writing detailed test cases based on product
- Have experience in building automated functional test scripts
for web and APIs using any Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience testing cloud-based software
- Have experience in implementing automation frameworks from
- Are passionate about testing software and are constantly
striving to make software testing more consistent, efficient, and
- Clear written and oral communication skills.
- Are willing to charter unknown challenges with curiosity,
perseverance, and design solutions to address them.
Bonus Points for:
- Have worked with firmware and systems engineering teams.
- Understanding of software architecture, patterns, and
- Understanding of common networking protocols such as TCP\IP and
Allegion is a Great Place to Grow your Career
- You're seeking a rewarding opportunity that allows you to truly
help others. With thousands of employees and customers around
the world, there’s plenty of room to make an impact. As our values
state, “this is your business, run with
- You value personal well-being and balance, because we do
- You’re looking for a company that will invest in your
professional development. As we grow, we want you to grow
- You want a culture that promotes work-life balance. Our
employees enjoy generous paid time off, because at Allegion we
recognize that you have a full life outside of work!
What You’ll Get from Us:
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage, helping
you “be safe, be healthy”??
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- A commitment to your future with a 401K plan, which currently
offers a 6% company match and no vesting period?
- Health Savings Accounts – Tax-advantaged savings account used
for healthcare expenses
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Tax-advantaged spending accounts
for healthcare and/or dependent daycare expenses
- Disability Insurance –Short-Term and Long-Term coverage, paid
for by Allegion, provides income replacement for illness or
- Life Insurance – Term life coverage with the option to purchase
- Tuition Reimbursement??
- Voluntary Wellness Program – Simply complete
wellness activities and earn up to $2,000 in rewards
- Employee Discounts through Perks at Work?
- Community involvement and opportunities to give back so you
can “serve others, not
- Opportunities to leverage your unique strengths
through CliftonStrengths assessment & coaching?
This range is provided by Allegion. Your actual pay will be
based on your skills and experience
- Base Salary Range: $67,800 - $126,000
As a company that’s constantly seeking and discovering new
frontiers, we’re looking for pioneers.?Join us!
We Celebrate Who We Are!
Allegion is committed to building and maintaining a diverse and
inclusive workplace. Together, we embrace all differences and
similarities among colleagues, as well as the differences and
similarities within the relationships that we foster with
customers, suppliers and the communities where we live and work.
Whatever your background, experience, race, color, national origin,
religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability status, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law, we will make sure that you have every opportunity
to impress us in your application and the opportunity to give your
best at work, not because we’re required to, but because it’s the
right thing to do. We are also committed to providing
accommodations for persons with disabilities. If for any reason you
cannot apply through our career site and require an accommodation
or assistance, please contact our Talent Acquisition
© Allegion plc, 2020 | Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road,
Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER
Allegion is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
Keywords: Allegion, Boulder , Senior Software Test Engineer, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!