Company: Wireless Telecom Group, Inc.
Posted on: September 16, 2021
An employer is looking for a sales administrator in the Boulder,
CO area. This individual will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support for the VP of Sales and the
- Supporting sales channel partners and customers with product
quotes, lead times, etc.
- Reviewing product inventory availability to provide accurate lead
time schedules to customers/partners
- Maintaining demo equip fleet database, manage returns, prepare
outgoing demo equip shipments
- Place manufacturing purchase orders for raw materials, etc.
- Follow up with manufacturing suppliers to help ensure timely
delivery of parts
- Working with database and spreadsheet management
- Using MS Office programs including Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
- Sage 50 experience
- Associate or Bachelor's degree is considered a plus for all
- 1-2 years' experience in professional setting or relevant
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Basic excel knowledge for tracking & logging inventory
Keywords: Wireless Telecom Group, Inc., Boulder , Sales Administrator, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!