DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL REPORTING AND TECHNICAL ACCOUNTING – Hybrid Work Environment!
Company: Trimble & Associates, Inc.
Posted on: October 13, 2021
DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL REPORTING AND TECHNICAL
DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL REPORTING AND TECHNICAL ACCOUNTING
– Hybrid Work Environment!
The Director OF Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting
will report to the CFO and will be responsible for the Company’s
SEC financial reporting, technical accounting and compliance
This is a fast growing and exciting company! We are seeking a
confident and poised leader to be a part of something big!
The company is willing to consider a strong candidate at the
Manager level, that is lighter in experience, but looking and
capable of growing into a Director level in the near future!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL REPORTING
AND TECHNICAL ACCOUNTING
- Preparation and review of quarterly and annual SEC filings and
financial reports including footnote disclosures, MD&A,
- Ensuring compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Rules.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the accounting
systems, processes and controls.
- Recognize, research and resolve technical SEC and GAAP
- Provide guidance to other accounting and finance staff
regarding technical accounting, SEC reporting and SOX
- Anticipate accounting impacts of business dealings and
- Work effectively with various internal and external business
associates, consultants, advisors and stakeholders
Keywords: Trimble & Associates, Inc., Boulder , DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL REPORTING AND TECHNICAL ACCOUNTING – Hybrid Work Environment!, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!