Posted on: November 12, 2021
Line Cook Earning Potential: Up to $18/Hour
Snooze Who are we?
Morning people! Yes, we are those people. We are a full-service
breakfast restaurant, and we want each morning to feel like your
weekend and happy hour rolled into one no matter which side of noon
it s on. We re the place where you can be you, and where our
regulars are anything but. Everyone s welcome at our table, because
the same goes for our people as it does for our dishes: the
unexpected twists are what makes them so special. The
- No late nights you ll be home by dinner time every night!
- Weekly pay and competitive hourly rates
- An allowance of $15 per shift to treat yo self to some
breakfast and caf drinks!
- Healthcare options for full-time Snoozers (30+ hours/week)
after hanging with us for a year.
- A birthday meal on us! You deserve it!
- Paid community volunteer days.
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family
- The opportunity for development and advancement
- Unlimited dance parties! The Position Specifics
The Snooze Line Cook ensures that each Snooze food item is prepared
with the highest quality, care, and craftsmanship. The best
pancakes in all the land are in the hands of our Line Cooks. The
responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsible for the quality, food safety/sanitation, and
timeliness of dishes served
- Responsible for being well-acquainted with all menu items,
recipes, plating guidelines, and sanitation/basic safety
- Prepares a variety of food items using knives, electric mixers,
immersion blenders, food processors, scales, and portion bags
- Prepares foods for service using ovens, gas stoves, griddles,
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station and working
- Handles all products properly in accordance with Health
Department standards and Snooze guidelines Is This Role For
Line Cooks at Snooze are...
- fun, energetic, eager and a committed team member.
- experienced. A minimum of 1 year of experience in the
- fast paced. A minimum of 6 months experience in a high-volume
restaurant setting preferred.
- able to communicate clearly with management staff.
- able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50
- able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 10 hours).
- at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the US.Let s
Talk About Safety
Your safety is our #1 priority. Because of that, it is every
Snoozer s responsibility to ensure cleanliness, sanitation, and
safety within our restaurants. We hold both Snoozers and guests
accountable to our Safety Guidelines. We require daily wellness
checks from all Snoozers and are committed to a safe working
Keywords: Snooze, Boulder , Line Cook, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!