Shift Lead, Licensed Cosmetologist
Company: Madison Reed
Posted on: November 16, 2021
*Shift Lead, Hair Color Bar*
As the Madison Reed Hair Color Bar Shift Lead, you will be
responsible for ensuring the client experience is seamless from
arrival to departure. This role is important to our team members
performance and clients' Hair Color Bar experience. The Shift Lead
is the expert on Madison Reed, including consultations, color
services, hair care products, unlimited roots membership program
and subscriptions while providing services to Hair Color Bar
clients and leading the team.
* What you'll do:*
* Actively work in the Hair Color Bar providing all color service
offerings including but not limited to all over color, roots
treatment, roots and gloss treatment, balayage highlights and
toning glaze treatment.
* Perform additional services as needed, such as, consultations,
shampoo and blowout services, and as well as retail product
* Engages with clients to deliver a distinct and delightful client
experience resulting in future client engagement with the Hair
* Lead the team, at times without the Manager, by managing and
guiding the team.
* Coach and develop team members to ensure the highest level of
team culture, client satisfaction and Hair Color Bar
* Support as needed front-end operations while adhering to all
company standard operating procedures, including but not limited to
buy online pick up in store and assisting clients with their retail
* Generate incremental revenue for the Hair Color Bar by building
the service order through additional services, sales of unlimited
roots memberships, subscriptions, hair care and home hair care
products and accessories.
* Utilize all Madison Reed systems to efficiently manage the
business and drive retail and service sales, including service
capacity, digital waitlist and buy online pick up in store.
* Exhibit sales and service behaviors in all interactions and
communications with clients.
* Regularly achieve and exceed daily, weekly, and monthly sales
* Demonstrate a positive and cooperative approach towards
* Ability to work evenings, weekends and Holidays as needed.
* Who you are:*
* 1+ years of operational management experience, with 2+ years'
experience working in a service-oriented business.
* Based on state requirements, Cosmetology/Hairdressing license
required hours completed to perform hair color services.
* Outstanding communication, problem solving & troubleshooting
* Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
* Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to
* Computer skills and POS (Point of Sale) system experience are
* Big on Benefits*
The Perks? Glad you asked...
* 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
* 100% Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability
* 401k Participation
* HSA Employer Contributions and FSA Options
* Parental Leave Program
* Accrued Paid Time Off
* Complimentary Madison Reed Products + Discounts on Hair Color Bar
* Company sponsored events
* But wait, there's more...
* Physical Demands:*
While performing the duties of this position, team members will
regularly stand/walk for 4 consecutive hours or more at a time;
regularly bend and twist at the waist, manipulate fingers and
hands, bend wrists and arms, reach with hands and arms, speak, see,
hear, and lift/move up to 3 pounds. May on occasion sit, kneel,
stoop, crouch, and lift/push/pull up to 20 pounds.
* We are Madison Reed.*
We're disrupting a $50 billion industry.
Since 2013, we've offered our clients the option to truly own their
beauty with a revolutionary choice-your place or ours? Home or Hair
Color Bar? Our professional hair color is truly omnichannel, with
the option to order or subscribe through our website, pick up
in-store at our Hair Color Bars, or make an appointment at one of
our Hair Color Bar locations (over 20 & growing). At our Hair Color
Bars, clients can choose from a variety of color services from
licensed cosmetologists-permanent hair color, roots only, hair
gloss, highlights and more. With our men's line launched in 2020,
we're shaking up the $50 billion hair care industry with products
that continue to raise the bar for doing hair at home.
* We live our values.*
Here at our San Francisco headquarters and in every Hair Color Bar,
we truly live our values-Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and
Trust. Our values inform everything we do, from how we treat our
clients to how we treat every member of our fast-growing team. Our
founder & CEO, Amy Errett, has fostered a one-of-a-kind culture
based on transparency, accountability, and fun; where diversity and
inclusion are of utmost importance and every team member feels
supported to succeed.
* We are hair color that breaks the rules.*
Our commitment to the ultimate client experience, paired with our
dedication to product innovation and the latest beauty technology,
has attracted a devoted, consistently-growing base of fans,
converts, and color evangelists. We love what we do-and it
Join us in our mission to live life colorfully and make personal
care more personal.
* Information for Recruiters:*
Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison
Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors,
including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not
pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to
recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our team members
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected
classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or
different. As a company, we are dedicated to reflecting the
diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in the communities
we serve. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we
craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Madison Reed, Boulder , Shift Lead, Licensed Cosmetologist, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!