Company: Element Properties
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Job DescriptionElement Properties is seeking a Development
Associate to help oversee the pre-development and active
development of the company's affordable projects. The Development
Associate will serve as the main point-of-contact on at least two
multimillion-dollar affordable housing projects in Boulder County;
it will be their responsibility to understand the many aspects of
the deal and ensure progress. The tasks of the Development
Associate will be diverse, including general project management,
financial modeling, contract negotiation, project financing, design
review, construction oversight, property management planning, and
more. The ideal candidate will be highly competent in project
management, working with a diverse team, and getting things done.
He/She/They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The goals of
the Development Associate are to continually progress projects,
eliminate risk, and add value.
About Element PropertiesElement Properties is a privately owned,
Boulder, Colorado-based full-service real estate development and
investment company, focused on creating value for partners,
stakeholders, and community. Element targets urban-infill
multifamily rental, for-sale condos and townhomes, affordable
housing, office, and mixed-use opportunities in established and
high barrier to entry markets with proven long-term demand drivers
and a reputation for high quality of life. Element Properties.
Places for Life.
Boulder, Colorado is nationally recognized for both its commitment
to affordable housing and its intricate building code. The market
is one of the strongest in the country with great fundamentals,
including diverse job opportunities and consistent rankings for
being one of the best places to live in America.
Element Properties is known for training employees to become
exceptional real estate developers. Most importantly, we have fun
and make a real impact in our community.
- Provide regular project updates to the Element Team
- Manage applications for tax credits, vouchers, and other
- Attend project meetings with architects, general contractors,
- Develop and maintain project financial models
- Track expenses against project budget
- Work with the Controller to review project invoices and approve
- Support Principal in project strategy and contract
- Manage all project documents and information
Requirements and Skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience with real estate development
- Familiarity with affordable housing preferred
- Familiarity with construction preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, or similar
- Team player
- BSc/BA required; Master's in related field preferred
Salary and Benefits$60,000-$90,000, based on
experiencePerformance-based bonusHealthcare plan and generous 401k
match availablePaid vacationPaid holidaysPaid continuing
education50/50 work from home/work from Downtown Boulder office;
this may change at the discretionof the company
Keywords: Element Properties, Boulder , Development Associate, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!