End User Support Specialist
Company: The Hain Celestial Group
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Location: Boulder, CO
Basic Purpose:The IT Business Relationship Manager (BRM) works with
key business partners across The Hain Celestial Group seeking to
stimulate, surface, and shape demand for capabilities and solutions
forming IT's business-aligned roadmap. This individual ensures that
the potential business value from those capabilities and assets are
captured, optimized, and recognized in partnership with other IT
teams. Acts as an internal business consultant by recommending
strategic projects that bring business value. Also, provides
technical expertise regarding project design, architecture, design,
implementation, best practices and support.
The incumbent must be able to communicate technical roadmaps,
strategies, capabilities, solutions and trends both inside IT and
with business leaders, in a form and level that each audience can
Through effective relationship management, contributes to IT
direction by actively partnering with business stakeholders to
determine strategic technology direction. They work to identify
ways in which they can support and advance business objectives.
Additionally, helps shape business demand by partnering with
business and IT resources to facilitate the creation of business
cases and value plans and ensuring value optimization and
communication across teams. Drives successful delivery and serves
as key business partner throughout the delivery phase of new
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with business leaders to: - Enable them to articulate
their function's technology needs and requirements to enable
business performance. - Measure adoption and develop future roadmap
and opportunities. Helping the business to develop a prioritization
of roadmap needs. - Plan new initiatives, evaluate ideas, and
determine how they fit into business capability roadmaps and
overall Hain priorities.
- Partner with IT to maintain visibility over the portfolio
- Act as an internal advisor and visionary on emerging
technologies by recommending strategic projects that bring business
- Manage budgetary efforts necessary for securing appropriate
funding for key efforts. Responsible to drive business case
definition for strategic projects.
- Partner with IT Infrastructure Services, IT Security and
Solution Delivery teams on architectural strategy and technical
innovation plans to support the IT vision with the business
- Seek innovative solutions and feed them back to the business,
weighing all key factors such as business fit, total cost of
ownership, technological fit, compliance, security requirements and
ease of use.
- Evaluate new applications for compatibility with current
systems, technical requirements, business objectives and corporate
- By actively surveying technology and process innovation,
identify, develop and embed technology and strategic capabilities
that drive profitable growth and/or provides competitive advantage
for The Hain Celestial Group. Drive innovation within the IT
organization and the business through on-going evaluations of
emerging or value-added solutions.
- Leverage external sources, network and partnerships to identify
best practice and offer progressive solutions that deliver
incremental value or create a competitive advantage
- Participate in strategic application architecture and road
- Participate in budgeting and planning for resources, software
and hardware needed for financial applications. Provide input to
steering committee for application upgrade, enhancements and
- Minimum 5 years experience in Business Relationship Management.
Additionally strong vendor management skillsets.
- Minimum 5 years experience in systems solution design,
integration or development.
- 5+ years Corporate & Statutory accounting experience in JDE ERP
or equivalent including 2+ full lifecycle implementations on a
- Functional and system experience in financial reporting,
planning and consolidation.
- Compliance: internal and external audit, Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Well versed in systems integration, including Cloud
- Bachelors degree in IT and/or Financial system management or
- In-depth understanding of business transactions including order
to cash cycle, purchase to pay cycle and record to report.
- Strong understanding of key HR processes of payroll,
compensation/benefits, recruitment, onboarding, performance
management and onboarding related to Systems.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple
priorities and strong attention to detail.
- Computer skills including MS Office programs such as Outlook,
Word, Excel PowerPoint.
- Ability to work additional hours/OT as needed
- Project management skills in technical or business area.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate
- Self-motivated and strong analytical / problem solving
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships at all levels of
the organization and across other functional areas.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Preferred knowledge of the Consumer Product Goods Industry
- Experience supporting JDE, HFM, Essbase, High Radius, Blackline
and ADP software. Or equivalent experience with other similar
Keywords: The Hain Celestial Group, Boulder , End User Support Specialist, Other , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!